Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I do not trust sissokos mentality whatsoever. We have seen that ability is not the be all end all. Rafa is already stating confidence and mentality is an issue for us. Sissoko is a good player when he wants to be, we need players who want to play for us. I cant see sissoko going, well i played well at the world cup and didnt get my move but if i put a shift in at championship level maybe then. He has no reason to care, he wants to go.

He's not going to keep his place in the France side if he's not getting picked for us - which he won't if he doesn't perform. In any case I think he's gone, but he's not going to dictate to Rafa. He'd probably rather let him rot in the reserves than hold a gun to his head.

Yeah but whats his motivation? He's just performed at the highest level and did OK, if we dont sell he'll see us as blocking the move surely (If there are bids)? How can he improve on his current status playing in the championship, so that if he even does make the France side still he'll then be playing in less prominent games than he was in the Euros when he then didnt get the move?

He has put in very little effort the last 2 seasons, and especially last season, before working his arse off in the euros.

Why on earth to people believe it would be good for him to stay? Is he honestly likely to try hard in the championship and "tear teams apart" as some are so sure.

He doesn't want to be here, get rid.

I do not trust sissokos mentality whatsoever. We have seen that ability is not the be all end all. Rafa is already stating confidence and mentality is an issue for us. Sissoko is a good player when he wants to be, we need players who want to play for us. I cant see sissoko going, well i played well at the world cup and didnt get my move but if i put a shift in at championship level maybe then. He has no reason to care, he wants to go.

He's not going to keep his place in the France side if he's not getting picked for us - which he won't if he doesn't perform. In any case I think he's gone, but he's not going to dictate to Rafa. He'd probably rather let him rot in the reserves than hold a gun to his head.

Yeah but whats his motivation? He's just performed at the highest level and did OK, if we dont sell he'll see us as blocking the move surely (If there are bids)? How can he improve on his current status playing in the championship, so that if he even does make the France side still he'll then be playing in less prominent games than he was in the Euros when he then didnt get the move?

We're not blocking his move though, if someone pays the price they can have him. He's still under contract for 3 years and he's 26 years old. That's going to cost some money and it's perfectly fair to ask for it.

He has put in very little effort the last 2 seasons, and especially last season, before working his arse off in the euros.

Why on earth to people believe it would be good for him to stay? Is he honestly likely to try hard in the championship and "tear teams apart" as some are so sure.

Because he's still better than Anita on the wing?

If I think a player makes the team better, I want to keep that player. I'm happy for him to be replaced/sold at the right price, but either way, I've never really cared much for this modern day mentality of actually caring whether someone "wants to be here".

Well said. Standby to be ridiculed

Shut the fuck up man.

Shut the f*** up man.

You shut up I'm talking sense he scored one goal last season ffs most of us could manage that and you go on about him like he's some great player. How many times he Dosent want to be here he would contribute f all to us if he stayed

Exactly and there's a reason why nobody wants him. People making out like keeping him is some amazing thing. He offered f all when he was supposedly trying never mind how much of a huff he will be in if he stays.

So how do you get rid then if no one wants to buy him?

Shut the f*** up man.

You shut up I'm talking sense he scored one goal last season ffs most of us could manage that and you go on about him like he's some great player. How many times he Dosent want to be here he would contribute f all to us if he stayed

Odd you've never mentioned this before

Exactly and there's a reason why nobody wants him. People making out like keeping him is some amazing thing. He offered f all when he was supposedly trying never mind how much of a huff he will be in if he stays.

So how do you get rid then if no one wants to buy him?

Menu --> 'Add Manager' --> Man City --> Bid £50m --> 'Retire'

Shut the f*** up man.

Man you've been here 4 months and half the fotball section gets the hump with your posts while the rest stay tight-lipped. It took me over 6 years to achieve that level of negative feeling, don't know whether to admire you or pity you to be honest.

Have we thought about what we might have to do when we cant sell him and then he starts tearing the league apart? Forgive him until January? :undecided:

What is this constant "tearing the league apart" I keep seeing written about various players? Thauvin, Mitro, Sissoko etc. Messi or Ronaldo might tear it up but nobody we have will especially one goal a season Sissoko