Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

All said and done, Rafa has been very public about him, he's happy with his attitude and work ethic in training, he likes the guy and is in no rush to sell him. That will do for me, if no bids come in for him and he stays, Rafa is confident he can do a job for us then so am I.

He's not gone the right way about getting a transfer, there's obviously not that much going on up top between those ears, but that doesn't mean he has a bad attitude. His form is sporadic but even on a bad day he'll be the best/one of the best players in the league.

If he goes I hope Rafa gets the time and the money to replace him with genuine quality, if he stays then I'm more than happy with Rafa's judgement of the player.

All said and done, Rafa has been very public about him, he's happy with his attitude and work ethic in training, he likes the guy and is in no rush to sell him. That will do for me, if no bids come in for him and he stays, Rafa is confident he can do a job for us then so am I.

He's not gone the right way about getting a transfer, there's obviously not that much going on up top between those ears, but that doesn't mean he has a bad attitude. His form is sporadic but even on a bad day he'll be the best/one of the best players in the league.

If he goes I hope Rafa gets the time and the money to replace him with genuine quality, if he stays then I'm more than happy with Rafa's judgement of the player.

:thup:

I wonder if we've set a deadline for him, that unless he's sold before that then he wont be allowed to leave at all. I hope so at least, even if it's pretty late.

Or at least not allowed to leave before a replacement is brought in.

I wonder if we've set a deadline for him, that unless he's sold before that then he wont be allowed to leave at all. I hope so at least, even if it's pretty late.

Or at least not allowed to leave before a replacement is brought in.

Hope so - whilst he wants away, and we'd probably rather have the money now, I hope we don't end up with another Andy Carroll, where he goes late (ish) on deadline day, and we don't have time to replace him/bring anyone else in with the money.

If we were worried about his attitude we would have signed someone to push him out already. He's not going to be a problem if he stays.

Massive assumption that, how would we 'push him out'? Sign someone who'll come to us in the second tier but is also significantly better than him? Seems an extremely unlikely scenario.

Everyone on here is making massive assumptions, the only one who really knows the situation is Rafa, and he's already said he's only prepared to sell Sissoko if he gets full value, and even then if it's done with enough time to get a replacement in. I think unless we get an acceptable bid in the next couple of days he's staying until January.

Because it keeps Dogback up the pecking order.

If there is no news of a bid for Sissoko by the end of the weekend he is here for the season imo. If he puts the effort in on the pitch I wouldn't be averse to that either. Can fill a slot in CM as it dosen't look like we are getting one in.

To pinch a pardew classic he would be "like a new signing" after not expecting him to still be here

I'm interested to know whether Rafa see's Diame as a player he would want in the 2 of his 4-2-3-1. I'm not convinced that Sissoko influences Colback's selection though, unless we were really short of numbers. Especially if we get Atsu and another winger in. Where would Sissoko play if he ended up staying? Ritchie is most effective on the right.

I'm interested to know whether Rafa see's Diame as a player he would want in the 2 of his 4-2-3-1. I'm not convinced that Sissoko influences Colback's selection though, unless we were really short of numbers. Especially if we get Atsu and another winger in. Where would Sissoko play if he ended up staying? Ritchie is most effective on the right.

Diame Hayden

Ritchie  Sissoko    Atsu?

Gayle

Diame Hayden

Gayle

It looks good to me, I just have a feeling Rafa would be more inclined to start Sissoko on the left of that and have him and Ritchie alternating every so often.

Diame Hayden

Gayle

It looks good to me, I just have a feeling Rafa would be more inclined to start Sissoko on the left of that and have him and Ritchie alternating every so often.

Don't think he would have Sissoko on the left. Ideal situation is we get 25m for him soon then sign a playmaker and winger with the money then we would really be looking good.