Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt considering relegation and Rafa giving his support of him but after the latest outburst he can go fuck a duck the docile prick.

He can't have it all his own way, either he goes on our terms or he can stay and rot for all I care, I'd rather he be sat on the development teams bench than go for the money he wants to go for, he slide off on a free when his contract is up, rot away for the remainder of his contract if no one coughs up.

West Brom would be lush like. The sad act has dreams of Ronaldo & Bale and he'll have Gareth McAuley sliding it down the wing to him as Pulis roars Black Power from the touchline.

:lol:

Oh just jog on you loathsome sack of gonorrhea. The way he's created this epic, Amistad-level tale of his own change of employer is only paralleled in its lamentability by the way the press have lapped it up. He's an utterly unremarkable, one dimensional player who will be found out at any level higher than mid-table in the best leagues in Europe. The nerve he has to complain about maltreatment considering the contempt with which he's treated the shirt. I hope a shark rapes him.

Another defensive midfielder though

I know but we'll have to get used to that as it's Rafa favoured way. He'll fit better there than Colback or Shelvey. Alongside Hayden, McCarthy would suit Rafa's 4-2-3-1 formation perfectly.

It's how i'm looking at players now, players that fit into 4-2-3-1, it's going to be that system 99 times out of 100 imo.

Sissoko claims that United are asking for €40million for his services and feels they need to keep his value in context.

But I thought he was a world class midfielder who would be a guaranteed starter in a Champions League outfit?  Needs to make his mind up.