Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wouldn't have had to make a video like that if we hadn't set a high asking price man.

I said this weeks ago and got ridiculed for it!

If you say it in every thread, on every post, people may start to agree with you.

I said this weeks ago and got ridiculed for it!

Anyone else secretly hoping he stays and want to see what he can do in this league?

In some ways I am, he's probably our best player and when he's on his game he really drives us on.  In the championship he could play a huge role in getting us promoted and become a talisman for the team.

On the other hand,  £3m is a lot of money....

Even if he stays, we still need a genuine winger.

His best games have come counter-attacking where there is space to run into. When we have to break teams down he has usually been totally ineffective because he isn't a natural winger.

His best games have come counter-attacking where there is space to run into. When we have to break teams down he has usually been totally ineffective because he isn't a natural winger.

Did alright for France in the final when they weren't really on the counter. He's good when he's arsed.

The way I see it, sod the 30m we would get for him (8.5m for tubesock) if he stays and puts in the work required to help take us back up. And then he can f*** off all he likes.

Anyone else secretly hoping he stays and want to see what he can do in this league?

If he carried on playing well and playing for a move, then yeah.  If he started sulking and half arsing it, which I think is quite likely.  Then no.  We saw that for long spells last season.  Although in fairness, he started working his arse off once Rafa arrived. 

Did alright for France in the final when they weren't really on the counter. He's good when he's arsed.

The way I see it, sod the 30m we would get for him (8.5m for tubesock) if he stays and puts in the work required to help take us back up. And then he can f*** off all he likes.

You'll struggle to find a dozen games in his career where he's played like that. Whether it's consistency or attitude, he has rarely produced it. Not to mention we looked totally unbalanced last season with Sissoko playing out wide.

I'm not saying he couldn't be very effective in this league, but he isn't a natural winger and we need one in whether he stays or goes. Townsend and now Ritchie have come in and shown how it's done, and how much creativity we were missing last season. We haven't had a balanced midfield shape since Robert and Solano, which was also the last time we were genuinely good.

Not fussed either way. If we sell it's going to be for a huge fee (which it should be) if he stays he's still one of our best wide options. If he does go though, we'll definitely need to buy a winger and a good one at that. No more Cabellas or Thauvins.

Nah, he could do a Suarez and shit all over the league knowing he'd move next summer, or sulk like a bitch and be a hindrance.

We all know which he'd do. He's a hindrance 70% of the time he's playing well too

Inter don't have all that much money iirc, will be a classic italian low ball offer if anything would be surprised if it's enough for us to sell

They do, they have already spent more than what we apparently want for Sissoko.

Financially they are in quite a good place compared to most Italian clubs.

Inter don't have all that much money iirc, will be a classic italian low ball offer if anything would be surprised if it's enough for us to sell

Aye they have that crazy Chinese money now. Same group who owns the club that signed Ramires.

This :thup: Weren't they bidding up to €50m for Joao Mario? If we can get €35m for Sissoko I'd be elated.