Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm going with tomorrow

Aye a signing a day keeps the haters away.

its clearly attracting alot lol, over at RTG nearly all threads are about our s*** signings. Im sure if they had of went SAFC direction they would have been the best possible signings.

:lol: they are a not normal mate.

i noticed, if you look at the comments on there board compared to this, stark contrast. Actually seems there's a line between gateshead, just before Washington which if you cross your IQ drops by at least 20 based on comparing comments and topics on each board lol.

I'm going with tomorrow

its clearly attracting alot lol, over at RTG nearly all threads are about our s*** signings. Im sure if they had of went SAFC direction they would have been the best possible signings.

Here they are discovering a pillar near Mowbray Park just today..

http://i.imgur.com/RHIHa5o.gif

:spit:

I'm going with tomorrow

Here they are discovering a pillar near Mowbray Park just today..

http://i.imgur.com/RHIHa5o.gif

The monolith doth return!  :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

Said he's a lifelong fan of Royal Antwerp.

Who was it that said earlier he could be our new Rob Lee?

I really miss Rob Lee. As highly rated as he is, I still think the era that he played in with Beardsley and Cole probably washed away what would otherwise have been the focal point of our comments and conversations from that time. Magnificent player, I loved him.

Sissoko's basically said in that video that the PL is a league which is most suited to his ability. He also said that we're a club that would get the best out of him.

So aye, by the sounds of things, he's pretty much confirmed that he's coming here. Fantastic :D

I really miss Rob Lee. As highly rated as he is, I still think the era that he played in with Beardsley and Cole probably washed away what would otherwise have been the focal point of our comments and conversations from that time. Magnificent player, I loved him.

Probably my favourite Toon player....................remember seeing him play in the wing when he first arrived though

Sissoko's basically said in that video that the PL is a league which is most suited to his ability. He also said that we're a club that would get the best out of him.

So aye, by the sounds of things, he's pretty much confirmed that he's coming here. Fantastic :D

Also said "one last question before you take your plane to Newcastle". He's on his way, literally.

I'd love to know how many goals he scored in the 94 calendar year. Was absolutely on fire in the latter half of 93-94 and first half of 94-95.

Guest magtrev

Over the moon at these signings. Suppose no club can risk relegation this season with the new money coming next season.

Only regret is that they couldn't have pulled their finger out in the summer. All these signings just should how much of a major balls up not getting people then was. But hey.. Not taking away from the excitement these signings brings!

Guest firetotheworks

I'd love to know how many goals he scored in the 94 calendar year. Was absolutely on fire in the latter half of 93-94 and first half of 94-95.

Yeah, iirc Beardsley was out with a broken jaw and Lee just took his place in terms of goals, he was incredible.

Guest neesy111

1st half of 95/96 season was good as well.