Massadio Haïdara

Affects us big time in the Europa. Carver has every right to be f***ing livid, that was a horror tackle and he didn't even get a card. Like the De Jong incident all over again.

Worse IMO. More malice in this one.

Aye, sickening. Really hope he's all right despite the early signs looking ominous.

De Jong tackle was a bad tackle and as a result of his reputation and the consequences it was made worse. This is actually one of the worst tackle's I've seen in an extremely long time.

I´m not even kidding when I say that this could be the end for this fella. He will surly be back. But how long will that take, and how good will he be?

That Wigan player should be banned 10-20 games.

Guest reefatoon

One of the worst tackles I've ever seen, absolutely f***ing disgraceful. Good luck Massadio.

I fucking hate little no marks like that, got absolutely no skill at all, so just throw themselves around in diabolical challenges, the fucking talentless coward that he is.

It's worse than this:

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/03/08/article-2290320-1883E22C000005DC-174_468x306.jpg

Which got the player an 11 month ban.

It's a shame the FA hide behind their 'the referee seen it' bollocks though. Nothing will happen.

McManaman has put in a "tackle" which still has the potential to end a very young players career as they've not been able to assess the damage.

What makes it worse is the referee had a good look at it, deemed it to be a fair tackle and will put that in his report so the only punishment which is going to come towards McManaman is a few bad headlines which more than likely he will completely ignore and not give it a second thought.

Jumping the gun a bit but his leg looked very wobbly after the impact. Wouldn't be surprised if he's snapped his knee ligaments.

That's the exact tackle the authorities are trying to stamp out of the game and Halsey has completely missed it. Fucking joke. Just hope it looked worse than it actually was but it's awful for the lad.

Never mind the fact we should be playing with against 10 men. Fuck this season.

Disgusting tackle, even if he had been sent off it would not have made up for the injury to Massadio. Deserves to be banned for a long time. Hoping for a complete recovery, but that looked bad enough to hamper his game for the rest of his career