Massadio Haïdara

Optimistic Nut

On course for a £20m spend this month; £12-15m net depending on how much of the Ba fee ended up with us. Can't realistically ask for more than that, assuming we don't sell anyone else.

One or two should have been in during the summer and would have made a big difference to where we are in the table right now, but better late than never.

O0

When put like that, it's still not THAT much money considering what we get, Incredibly good business  :lol:

On course for a £20m spend this month; £12-15m net depending on how much of the Ba fee ended up with us. Can't realistically ask for more than that, assuming we don't sell anyone else.

One or two should have been in during the summer and would have made a big difference to where we are in the table right now, but better late than never.

Add another £5m to that and we will have spent the £20m Ashley had made available.

Come on down Thauvin...

:lol:

Add another £5m to that and we will have spent the £20m Ashley had made available.

Come on down Thauvin...

Huh?

Come on down Thauvin...

Huh?

Well if I read your post you say there was £20m but then you say in reality its 12-15m but what if (and that is a big if) we actually spend £20m net?

Didnt some lad on here say that we were going to spend 20m.

Didnt some lad on here say that we were going to spend 20m.

Yep. Cant remember the name. Says his source is DL son.

Come on down Thauvin...

Huh?

Well if I read your post you say there was £20m but then you say in reality its 12-15m but what if (and that is a big if) we actually spend £20m net?

I dunno, you seemed to suggest it was known that Ashley had 'made £20m available'. I'm not aware of that.

Come on down Thauvin...

Huh?

I dunno, you seemed to suggest it was known that Ashley had 'made £20m available'. I'm not aware of that.

Its deffo been in the media. Whether its true who knows but we are getting there and if you told me we would sign all these players last week I would have  :lol: