Massadio Haïdara

Optimistic Nut

Gosling must be very frustrated. I'm not saying that he is good enough, in fact chances are he isn't, but if he was ever going to get the chance to show what he can do it would have been over the last couple of months. Injury prevented him from doing so and now i'd be surprised if he starts a first team game this season, particularly if Sissoko comes in.

Gosling must be very frustrated. I'm not saying that he is good enough, in fact chances are he isn't, but if he was ever going to get the chance to show what he can do it would have been over the last couple of months. Injury prevented him from doing so and now i'd be surprised if he starts a first team game this season, particularly if Sissoko comes in.

He was probably quite pleased to sign for us as well.

Wonder if we felt all efforts needed to be made to seal Sissoko and this has hit the backburner slightly.

What, so he's just sitting there waiting in the doctor's room for the last two days for his medical and we've forgotten all about him..? :lol:

No.

Mark Douglas ‏@MsiDouglas

Walked past Haidara walking out of reception,so it's safe to say that one is close too. Would think one more on top of that (Thauvin).

Fuck, now someone tell Ashley that Redmond and Ince are French.