Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa joins AS Roma then Lyon

KaKa

wonder what we've done to Edwards in the past because that is one helluva s***-stirring article.

He just turned into a massive c*** when he went national for some reason. Probably spent too much time rubbing up against Paul Hayward.

aye, most of the NE nationals are cunts tbh.  Bird, Young and Brenner aren't much better.  Taylor's always had a gripe.  Caulkin is the only one who seems reasonable along with Douglas and Wilson in the locals.

Guest bimpy474

wonder what we've done to Edwards in the past because that is one helluva s***-stirring article.

He just turned into a massive c*** when he went national for some reason. Probably spent too much time rubbing up against Paul Hayward.

aye, most of the NE nationals are cunts tbh.  Bird, Young and Brenner aren't much better.  Taylor's always had a gripe.  Caulkin is the only one who seems reasonable along with Douglas and Wilson in the locals.

Always seems the ones who don't support us are the biggest wankers. Maybe that's why they get the job, so they aren't biased toward us. Still no need to shit stir like they do.

Wouldn't be surprised at all if this move was completely dependent on what happens with Colo tbqh, ie he's only coming if Colo goes. Hence the symmetry of the delays.

Now there's a scary thought.

Nah since when do we ever have someone lined up to replace someone who's leaving?  Let alone have a fee agreed and medical arranged and have to put it back while we're finding out if he's definitely off or not. ???

Louise Taylor was absolutely ridiculously blatant in her dislike of us until the past 18 months where she has, to be fair, tempered it a bit. I assume the regular abuse the likes of Glendenning (don't get me started on that unfunny wanker) got on Twitter about her shite probably resulted in a little meeting where she was told to stop being so partisan. I noticed she was taken off covering us for a while.

Bird's alright but he does take himself far, far too seriously. I don't have any major gripe with Young but Brenner should stick to covering tennis.

Martin Hardy from the Indy is the only one I can say I like, along with George Caulkin. Hardy's just a good journalist and Caulkin seems to be the only national reporter who really has his finger on the pulse and doesn't misrepresent our support.

Guest bimpy474

Mbiwa and Sissoko will take the buss together in the morning to Newcastle.

Ashley has booked them on the mega bus.

Booked them on the Wenger bus

I'd rather cut little Bimps off than ever listen to music like that again. When i was a DJ it was Stock Aitken and Waterman records that all sounded like that shite, i hated having to play it with all my being.

aye, most of the NE nationals are c***s tbh.  Bird, Young and Brenner aren't much better.  Taylor's always had a gripe.  Caulkin is the only one who seems reasonable along with Douglas and Wilson in the locals.

Louise Taylor was absolutely ridiculously blatant in her dislike of us until the past 18 months where she has, to be fair, tempered it a bit. I assume the regular abuse the likes of Glendenning (don't get me started on that unfunny w*****) got on Twitter about her s**** probably resulted in a little meeting where she was told to stop being so partisan. I noticed she was taken off covering us for a while.

Bird's alright but he does take himself far, far too seriously. I don't have any major gripe with Young but Brenner should stick to covering tennis.

Martin Hardy from the Indy is the only one I can say I like, along with George Caulkin. Hardy's just a good journalist and Caulkin seems to be the only national reporter who really has his finger on the pulse and doesn't misrepresent our support.

aye Hardy's not bad either.  You're right about Bird taking himself too seriously as well.  My gripe with Young is that he's shite at audience/fan interaction.  While some (Ryder) can be utter knobs on Twitter, he barely ever tweets.  IMO in this day and age you can't be neglecting social media as a sports hack.

Guest bimpy474

Mbiwa agree terms with us tuesday,Signs for Arsenal wednesday.

http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/owned/grand/break%20dance.gif

GFNFrance ‏@GFN_France

ESPN now confirming #Mbiwa will have a medical with Newcastle tomorrow. We told you 15 hours ago. #GFNFrance First for French football news.

Good for you, dickheads. Want a medal?

Every time you say something nasty, I imagine your avatar saying it with that exact same face. It works beautifully :lol: