Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa joins AS Roma then Lyon

KaKa

Some idiot on here the other day regarding Mbiwa...

True but price is step number one, a step we'd fail, and if we didn't then bigger clubs would come in for him so we'd still be f***ed.

To be honest, a lot of people have said things previously that they'd probably regret after this transfer meltdown. Not least yourself, really. Not he time to start digging up posts.

It was his own post. :lol:

now anyone could have posted that with this past week of daftness on here

To be honest, a lot of people have said things previously that they'd probably regret after this transfer meltdown. Not least yourself, really. Not he time to start digging up posts.

I agree mate :) But the quote was me the other day :)

Guest Vinkent

Some knacker has been fiddling on with our french Wiki page

Le club est en 2011 présidé par Mike Ashley. L'équipe première, entraînée par Alan Pardew depuis 2010, évolue en première division. Le club est devenu un club français, la langue officiel est le français et ils espèrent évoluer en ligue 1 prochainement.

"The club has became a french club, the official language is french and they hope to play in Ligue 1 soon."  :lol:

When i posted that i obviously didn't know that Mapou had an gentleman's agreement with Nicollin because of the new contract he signed. So i was very surprised when it was rumoured that we were closing in on him. Normally he would cost more. That said, we're getting a GREAT deal here and everyone's happy :)

When i posted that i obviously didn't know that Mapou had an gentleman's agreement with Nicollin because of the new contract he signed. So i was very surprised when it was rumoured that we were closing in on him. Normally he would cost more. That said, we're getting a GREAT deal here and everyone's happy :)

he's capable of gentlemanly behaviour? go figure

Le club est en 2011 présidé par Mike Ashley. L'équipe première, entraînée par Alan Pardew depuis 2010, évolue en première division. Le club est devenu un club français, la langue officiel est le français et ils espèrent évoluer en ligue 1 prochainement.

"The club has became a french club, the official language is french and they hope to play in Ligue 1 soon."  :lol:

Hey we want a trophy, I'll take a ligue 1 title :lol:

http://i.imgur.com/e7ixdXC.jpg

Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa - Capitaine Paillade

Watch this and then imagine Williamson attempting some of it

What the fuck, are we signing a CB or a skilled winger? :lol:

Definitely recommend watching this like if you're not already excited about this signing, the bloke looks like one hell of a player.

Definitely recommend watching this like if you're not already excited about this signing, the bloke looks like one hell of a player.

Hopefully not the youtube syndrome, where everyone looks awesome.

Hope this one is done soon, can't wait to see a game where williamson isn't even on the pitch  :smitten:

What the f***, are we signing a CB or a skilled winger? :lol:

Now I am demand he fucking nutmegs Jose 5 times.. After Benny..

Hopefully not the youtube syndrome, where everyone looks awesome.

Hope this one is done soon, can't wait to see a game where williamson isn't even on the pitch  :smitten:

Obviously there's a bit of that, you shouldn't take things like this too seriously (right, Dennis?), but like Sewelly says, imagine Willo doing just half of what MYM does in that video :lol:

What the f***, are we signing a CB or a skilled winger? :lol:

2:10 :yao:

Imagine Willo trying to do that.

http://gifs.gifbin.com/102010/1287507497_horse-plazying-with-big-ball.gif