Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa joins AS Roma then Lyon

KaKa

My MOTM last night.

Yes great passing straight to Anzi players on not just one but several occasions that could easily have cost us the game.

I think he could be very good but is still a bit early to say. Thought he was one of our poorer players last night for the above reason. Taylor was MOM by a country mile. If Taylor had a foreign name, was a new signing from some African country via France some on here would be coming in their spiderman panties over his performance last night.

My MOTM last night.

Yes great passing straight to Anzi players on not just one but several occasions that could easily have cost us the game.

I think he could be very good but is still a bit early to say. Thought he was one of our poorer players last night for the above reason. Taylor was MOM by a country mile. If Taylor had a foreign name, was a new signing from some African country via France some on here would be coming in their spiderman panties over his performance last night.

:dowiespin:

On numerous occasions when the striker is waiting for the ball to reach his feet,MYM nips in and comes away clean leaving the striker thinking wtf?

Love it.

Yeah, love that about him. He never goes to ground, never actually tackles anyone. Just intercepts and out thinks them. So classy.

And he's so fucking calm on the ball. Beautiful to watch, he could play CM easily. Not that I'm saying he should, as he has such great talents as a defender, just saying that with that composure he wouldn't look out of place much further up the pitch. Hell, with some of his dribbles he could play on the wing. :lol:

It definitely has been at times.  He also does a few rash challenges which seem silly, one point yesterday (the incident when he waved his finger at Halsey :lol: ) he had their player almost in a headlock.

He'll be up to speed soon no doubt, been thrown in at the deep end and dealt with it well overall.

Sloppy doesn't even describe it. It was fucking atrocious. Even the simplest of passes. I was fuming yesterday at the amount of passes out of defense that went straight to the opposition and it was the same fucking guy playing them. Same with Tiote and his dallying on the ball in our area. It seemed about two thirds of Wigan's interceptions in our half were because of MYM or Tiote doing the same moronic mistakes.

Sloppy doesn't even describe it. It was f***ing atrocious. Even the simplest of passes. I was fuming yesterday at the amount of passes out of defense that went straight to the opposition and it was the same f***ing guy playing them. Same with Tiote and his dallying on the ball in our area. It seemed about two thirds of Wigan's interceptions in our half were because of MYM or Tiote doing the same moronic mistakes.

Agreed.

As I said in the match thread yesterday, some of our decision-making was ridiculous. It was like a disease that everyone had. At one point Tiote was (rightly) slaughtered for losing the ball in a dangerous area but everyone missed the fact that Cisse had knocked it into him despite him already being surrounded by at least three opposition players. There were loads of instances like that. Infuriating.

Sloppy doesn't even describe it. It was fucking atrocious. Even the simplest of passes. I was fuming yesterday at the amount of passes out of defense that went straight to the opposition and it was the same fucking guy playing them. Same with Tiote and his dallying on the ball in our area. It seemed about two thirds of Wigan's interceptions in our half were because of MYM or Tiote doing the same moronic mistakes.

:lol: calm down man.

He was sloppy like, and on Thursday he nearly gifted a goal to Anzhi with the same sloppiness but he has just played a handful of games in our shirt, there's no need for the attention seeking vitriol.

From a defensive point of view i thought he was fine, as was Taylor the goals we conceded ( ignoring the obvious ref decisions) were down to terrible play from the fullbacks especially the first one.

Sure Kone won a few free kicks but how many chances did Wigan create out of Taylor and MYM? can't think of many.

That has been the case since these two have been together the opposition are limited to very few chances, shame some of the other players are not performing to the same level as MYM and Taylor.