Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa joins AS Roma then Lyon

KaKa

Worst of all, I saw none of his supposed great qualities yesterday. On the ball - useless. Pace - only to make up for his poor play/positioning.

At least with lads like Marv and Bigi i've seen something from them in terms of class. This lad? Nothing so far.

Yet you want Taylor to start every week  :laugh:

Your boring tbh.

Not really tbh. But i've seen it in other games.

I'm one of the least biased posters on this board. I have no dislike for any players nor any favourites. I just judge them based on what I see and not because they've won a few caps for France.

It's a pattern on this board where I point something out and i'm told i'm wrong for weeks. Until the penny finally drops and it's obvious to everyone. Happened with Santon, Colo, Ciise and Sissoko and if Mapou keeps playing like this it won't be long before people actually see what's happening on the pitch.

Amazing, must have seen only his bad games or something.

EDIT:

What happened with Santon, Cisse and Sissoko BTW?  Also what exactly are you claiming here?, that he's not playing well and if he continues not to play well people might not like him? :lol:  That's hardly a judgement of a player, more just totally obvious.  If you really think you're such a great judge of player who's always right then give us a actual judgment on Yanga-Mbiwa and we'll see in a year or so.

Obviously TCD should be scouting for an elite level club, being able to give comprehensive judgements on players after watching them for 10-15 games is pretty impressive. Nothing like giving a group of newly acquired players an extended period before writing them off. You've got to remember the team and atmosphere they are playing in currently also.

I'm one of the least biased posters on this board. I have no dislike for any players nor any favourites. I just judge them based on what I see and not because they've won a few caps for France.

It's a pattern on this board where I point something out and i'm told i'm wrong for weeks. Until the penny finally drops and it's obvious to everyone. Happened with Santon, Colo, Ciise and Sissoko and if Mapou keeps playing like this it won't be long before people actually see what's happening on the pitch.

unbiased shite is still shite.

:yao:

What have been the good games? WHU? Who did they have upfront?

He's made over 20 appearances for the club, I'm not going to go through every one and say when he was good or not.  I'd also say that West Ham's attacking players are considerably better than Morcambe's.  No doubt he hasn't played very well overall so far, but he's had good games and certainly shown some very good qualities at times.  Enough for me to believe that once he's bedded into the team and more importantly the league he'll be a quality player.  Obviously you have an incredible confidence in your own opinion on players and believe you're always right apparently, but I'll just continue to disagree if its all the same to you.

I can see the concern with Mapou, but I think he just needs to keep playing, and he'll come good.

Never thought Colo would turn things around, as he initially seemed quite unsuited to the league, and look what he became.

Mapou almost looks like he's trying too hard right now. He'll settle down.

:spit:

GTFO.

Mapou came to the league at age 22 and Colo signed at 26. Both came at different stages of their respective careers. Both have shown shakiness and real top talent in their first appearances. Let Mapou settle the fuck in man; awful team and environment he's joined in. He's every tool and mentality and resume to show he can develop into a top player for us.

He looks a bag of nerves at the minute which is understandable considering the situation he was thrust into when he signed. He spent most of last season playing alongside a bright orange bloke who got his name wrong, waved his arms about like he had a medical condition and tried to flog him Herbalife gear.

He'll be fine in a few months, probably once we sack that useless twat of a manager.

He looks a bag of nerves at the minute which is understandable considering the situation he was thrust into when he signed. He spent most of last season playing alongside a bright orange bloke who got his name wrong, waved his arms about like he had a medical condition and tried to flog him Herbalife gear.

He'll be fine in a few months, probably once we sack that useless t*** of a manager.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest Phil K

Well I'm just going to say every player we've got is s***. That way at least I've got a chance of getting some of them right.

UNBIASED FTW.

Going by the defense of some players on here, wondering if I'm watching the same team ?

Maybe it's Bizarro world ? That'll account for only Shola of the forwards getting stick while he seems the only one SCORING !  :laugh:  :laugh: :p

One thing I noticed in the first half last night due to our defence being close to the away end was how he was barking orders and telling some of our other defenders where to go and encouraging the youngsters. :thup:

One thing I noticed in the first half last night due to our defence being close to the away end was how he was barking orders and telling some of our other defenders where to go and encouraging the youngsters. :thup:

Good to hear, I know he was the leader at Montpelier, but seems to be much quieter/reserved on the pitch from my view on television. I think he'll be fine once he keeps playing consistently, especially next to Colo. More movement while he's on the ball would help too, there were several times he looked up and had nothing which resulted in turnovers. Still young, very promising.

Good to hear, I know he was the leader at Montpelier, but seems to be much quieter/reserved on the pitch from my view on television. I think he'll be fine once he keeps playing consistently, especially next to Colo. More movement while he's on the ball would help too, there were several times he looked up and had nothing which resulted in turnovers. Still young, very promising.

:pardsgrin:

Think he'll be very good, but he seems to have lapses in concentration when he turns it over. I agree though, get a partnership going with he and Colo, and we'll look 10 times better at the back than we did last season.