Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa joins AS Roma then Lyon

KaKa

24 years old, 20 appearances in the Premiership, some as LB and some in his more natural position ... I think he will be afforded much more time and rightly so. A lot of potential there, if we're smart and pair him with the right defensive partner. But that goes for most centre backs, it's as much about being a unit as it is individual responsibility.

24 years old, 20 appearances in the Premiership, some as LB and some in his more natural position ... I think he will be afforded much more time and rightly so. A lot of potential there, if we're smart and pair him with the right defensive partner. But that goes for most centre backs, it's as much about being a unit as it is individual responsibility.

He's enough about him to captain his club side and win a title in France. He needs the right partner and manager to believe in him. I truly hope he plays like the MYM that was being touted as the future CB of France for years to come before he joined us last January. We all need to back the fella and support him.