Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa joins AS Roma then Lyon

KaKa

I'm clueless for thinking MYM will be good in the future? OK. :lol:

You're clueless full stop. That was just another in your latest line of moronic posts. He's as much in the Carvalho mould as you are.

you know someone can be described as being in the Carvalho (or whatever great player you care to think of) mode without actually being as good just a similar type of player in playing style

He's nothing like Carvalho. Carvalho had a great footballing brain whereas Mbwia certainly does not.

Carvalho never got sent off for anything stupid either right? :lol: Pathetic.

Ronaldo can be called many things. Most of them derogatory. But he's not clueless. He's a good knowledgeable poster. That's probably why he gets called so many derogatory names.

Plus jealousy of his devilish good looks

That  too.

Apparently the word 'future' doesn't appear in the cirriculum in Wallsend. I am shocked.

Stop wriggling man. I've shown you up as the clueless idiot you are once more. Accept it and move on.

:lol:

STEP DOWN SON, RONALDO.

Ronaldo can be called many things. Most of them derogatory. But he's not clueless. He's a good knowledgeable poster. That's probably why he gets called so many derogatory names.

That  too.

:thup: :thup:

The funny thing is all I've ever really said about MYM is that he's not ready to start for us at CB but he'll probably be very good with a couple of seasons behind him. How today's incident conflicts with that I don't know.

That  too.

:thup: :thup:

The funny thing is all I've ever really said about MYM is that he's not ready to start for us at CB but he'll probably be very good with a couple of seasons behind him. How today's incident conflicts with that I don't know.

it doesn't. he is a very good prospect and with games and exposure he will get better...imo

(Bit like Haidara imo.)

big question is where do they get games? with us sporadically or on loan...sadly our depleted squad depth has a major bearing.Again imo.

Was very naive of him to pull at Suarez who was always going to make the most out of it.

Tiote though, what was he doing coming back from so far back, subsequently playing Suarez onside. If he had some positional sense, MYM would not have got caught out.

Was very naive of him to pull at Suarez who was always going to make the most out of it.

Tiote though, what was he doing coming back from so far back, subsequently playing Suarez onside. If he had some positional sense, MYM would not have got caught out.

:thup:

I'm not too worried about him at the minute. The mistakes he's making are generally through inexperience rather than lack of ability. He's a bit naive.

Was badly let down by Tiote for the goal as well, daft as his ultimate challenge was.

Spot-on Andy

Perfect opportunity for AP and the staff to teach Mapou from here. He was playing really great leading up to it. The type of thing that can BUILD young person is to give him confidence in the strong things he did.

It's the triple punishment that's the thing for me. Red card, certain goal, and a ban.

Maybe they need to come up with categories of red card, some of which don't carry a ban.

I'm with this post. I also just hate the soft overdramatic contacts that become more than they should. Call me old school at heart.

It's the triple punishment that's the thing for me. Red card, certain goal, and a ban.

Maybe they need to come up with categories of red card, some of which don't carry a ban.

I'm with this post. I also just hate the soft overdramatic contacts that become more than they should. Call me old school at heart.

I know what you mean, it's not really a foul that's worthy of a red. The problem is that you have to have a punishment that stops people just bringing down every forward who's through on goal.

Nah I don't think so. All they need to do is remove the instant red card for those kind of offences and judge it based on each situation.

I know what you mean, it's not really a foul that's worthy of a red. The problem is that you have to have a punishment that stops people just bringing down every forward who's through on goal.

Yeah, and I won't even pretend say I know what a better way or better solution would be. If we want to talk letter of the law with Mapou's red, then Gerrard's professional foul on Remy should have seen yellow with letter of law and he should have went off, right?