Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa joins AS Roma then Lyon

KaKa

Some more words of wisdom from Ronaldo discussing him a few weeks ago:

Don't get me wrong, he'll be a very good defender in the Carvalho mould in the future

Anyone else disagree, or is it just this penniless queer?

Some more words of wisdom from Ronaldo discussing him a few weeks ago:

Don't get me wrong, he'll be a very good defender in the Carvalho mould in the future

Anyone else disagree, or is it just this penniless queer?

I agree that you're a clueless pr!ck as I've just proven once again.

Why do people recall old quotes? What the hell is the point? He literally searched what you said Ron to try and make some point? People need to get on with their lives sometimes.

Because I can. Idiots like him need to be shown up for what they are.

Mapou's definitely going to be class.

Yep. 100%. He was playing really well. I'm disappointed in him as he should have played defense and tried to put the shot off or allow Krul to make the save, if not Suarez scores we have all 11 still on pitch and we try and rebuild our stronghold and try to win the match.

Needs a good talking to by AP, an arm around his shoulder and move on - he was playing really well prior to that.

Why do people recall old quotes? What the hell is the point? He literally searched what you said Ron to try and make some point? People need to get on with their lives sometimes.

He's not an idiot. He's a top man and one of the best posters on here. Move along man.

I'm clueless for thinking MYM will be good in the future? OK. :lol:

You're clueless full stop. That was just another in your latest line of moronic posts. He's as much in the Carvalho mould as you are.

you know someone can be described as being in the Carvalho (or whatever great player you care to think of) mode without actually being as good just a similar type of player in playing style

He's not an idiot. He's a top man and one of the best posters on here. Move along man.

TBF he's a decent poster, but sometimes he takes the piss too much it gets quite old. Ronaldo seems like the typical poster who suffers form schizophrenia.

I'm clueless for thinking MYM will be good in the future? OK. :lol:

You're clueless full stop. That was just another in your latest line of moronic posts. He's as much in the Carvalho mould as you are.

you know someone can be described as being in the Carvalho (or whatever great player you care to think of) mode without actually being as good just a similar type of player in playing style

He's nothing like Carvalho. Carvalho had a great footballing brain whereas Mbwia certainly does not.