Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa joins AS Roma then Lyon

KaKa

I've watched this tackle again and again - it isn't a good tackle, but I don't understand how it could be more than a yellow.  I think the last challenge is a poorly timed attempt to get the ball.  I don't think he is trying to hurt Nasri, it's just a bad challenge.

agree.

Says everything what I thought of MYM and reinforces what I think of Nasri... Obviously gets it from his father by the sound of it...

“He did it nastily, the boy was beaten first time and did it with the second challenge,” Nasri's father told Le Parisen. “And it wasn't to try and get the ball back where he hit... It's just gratuitous nastiness."

:rolleyes:

Guess the Man City fans have forgotten about De Jong on Ben Arfa. w*****s that they are.

Didn't Hatem forgive De Jong pretty quickly as well? Saying its football, etc? Don't recall the details exactly - like it actually matters.

Hopefully France will benefit from having a more hard working less cunt of a player make the squad in his place.

Guest hatem garrincha

Guess the Man City fans have forgotten about De Jong on Ben Arfa. w*****s that they are.

Didn't Hatem forgive De Jong pretty quickly as well? Saying its football, etc? Don't recall the details exactly - like it actually

Hatem always been a better person than Nasri.

Dont think De jong gave/made an attempt at an apology either.

Oh they remember alright. Some of them are saying that even the De Jong tackle was better because at least "he tried to get the ball", just went in a tad too strongly apparently!

• 2 weeks later...