Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa joins AS Roma then Lyon

KaKa

As expected he has looked calm and accomplished with good players all around him and playing in his proper position. No doubt helped by a manager who has probably filled him with confidence by saying the right things to him to prepare him tactically before sending him out.

Been great in the air. Was sure Pards said he couldn't win a header

:lol: He says a lot of things.

I actually don't think he knows anything about anything

He knows if he sticks it out, he's got a fucking check coming, plus he's guaranteed to end up on TV talking shite for 10 years.

Can't believe we actually own a player featuring for Roma in this competition  :lol:

Just flat out said here you have him for a season, he's not good enough for us, and when the year is out you can give us less than we paid for him, and he's yours outright too.

Been great in the air. Was sure Pards said he couldn't win a header

:lol: He says a lot of things.

I actually don't think he knows anything about anything

He knows if he sticks it out, he's got a fucking check coming, plus he's guaranteed to end up on TV talking shite for 10 years.

Man I'm gonna have to stop watching the sport if he doesn't legit disappear from existence the second he is sacked

:lol: You know for a fact he's going to be all over TV. Sitting next to Sawyer talking about football like he knew.

Can't believe we actually own a player featuring for Roma in this competition  :lol:

Just flat out said here you have him for a season, he's not good enough for us, and when the year is out you can give us less than we paid for him, and he's yours outright too.

Oh, and we'll continue to pay 80% of his wages too. :jesuswept: