Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa joins AS Roma then Lyon

KaKa

Aye, impressed.  Big, strong, quick and good in the air.  Looking forward to seeing him play at CB, cos a RB he aint.

I think he could play anywhere he wants based on last night.

Big, strong, pacy, good touch and composed on the ball.

Obviously, with his physical attributes and experience he's best suited to CB, and I'd like to see him there asap as he showed he was quick and that's what we're missing back there.

I agree he can play there, he's a good footballer.  Just meant I think he's a bit wasted there.

I thought he was very, very good technically. Looks like he's going to be a top player imo. He was chuffed when he played that cross in for Cisse's second 'goal', too.

I knew he was good on the ball, but I didn't expect him to play some really good weighted passes into space in attacking positions as well. He is a gifted footballer no doubt. That cross was perfectly driven with pace, It probably was one of our top crosses of the season too.

Thought he looked shaky in the first 10, a couple of bouncing balls to deal with.

After that he was brilliant, there left mid didn't have a sniff. That cross was the best piece of play yesterday too.

Needs to start instead of Taylor, no room for sentiment, this guy is on another level.

If anything he should be starting ahead of Coloccini at the moment, not Taylor imo.

true, but you aren't allowed to say it.

Needs to start instead of Taylor, no room for sentiment, this guy is on another level.

If anything he should be starting ahead of Coloccini at the moment, not Taylor imo.

true, but you aren't allowed to say it.

Most are aren't they?