Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa joins AS Roma then Lyon

KaKa

Staggering decision as always. Not been impressed at all by him in an NUFC shirt, but this leaves us without any sort of depth once again.

Scrimp wherever possible as long as it doesn't compromise Premier League safety.

It does though. We're left with 3 defenders one of which is extremely injury prone and all of which are either awful or in major decline.

Totally correct, one is just plain s***, one a championship player and the other who has his best days behind him - look forward people to two things, one a negative game plan to try and keep it tight and a borefuck of football and excitement, two a s*** load of goals being conceded because the tactics won't work as usual. Don't give a f*** what peope say about other teams being worse, a team with a tactically inept c*** in charge, a team who won't score goals and a team who ships them in for fun = relegation battle and I have seen nothing preseason or the first three games to suggest anything different. 

Staggering decision as always. Not been impressed at all by him in an NUFC shirt, but this leaves us without any sort of depth once again.

Scrimp wherever possible as long as it doesn't compromise Premier League safety.

He was playing really well last season until Coloccini walked straight back into the starting 11.  I like Coloccini but couldn't get my head around that decision.

Guest neesy111

Roma will have an option to make it permanent so the ball won't be in our court really

Will he want to come back?  I highly doubt it.

Guest neesy111

Unbelievable that when Colo soon decides he can't be arsed and gets injured, we'll have to play that fucking wanker Steven Taylor.

Taylor will probably be injured.

Disgusting we bring a player in like Mbiwa and don't give him any chance in preffered position for a good length of time, yet Williamson and Taylor have been given chances. Pardew just can't coach players and then just gives up and sells them. Would be fine if we actually replaced him but wtf is the point if we don't. We don't have enough options at back as it is

No recall option. Satka, Street, maybe Good. They will likely all see time this year. No way Colo and Saylor will stay injury free.

First option will be Dummet in the middle though.

He will ruin all 3 of them and sell / farm out on loan next summer.