Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa joins AS Roma then Lyon

KaKa

Can't wait for Vieira to ask when he is coming back from his loan in the meeting this week.

He's not coming back, they took up his option to buy during the season (I'm sure that happened?).

Aye, he scored the winner in the derby and by all accounts that'll be him in the history books. Some scary shit between Roma and the fascists like, I remember hearing Gazza talk about walking into a bar full of dodgy Roma supporters and having his drink spiked (I know...). Probably a video of it online somewhere

Can't wait for Vieira to ask when he is coming back from his loan in the meeting this week.

He's not coming back, they took up his option to buy during the season (I'm sure that happened?).

:lol:

:lol:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Roger Kint

MBwia and Santon still on the Newcastle retained list released by the Premier league :icon_scratch:

We probably havent took them off our squad list, its only been 12 months in MYM's case #wait

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Seemed like it was from something Mapou said to him. Weird behaviour from both players but Messi's reaction was ridiculous.

Mapou clatters him in the lead-up to the incident to be fair. Just sort of stands his ground with his arms out to stop Messi running past him off the ball. Most of the videos don't show it. Messi should have been sent off though 100%.

Guest firetotheworks

Messi headbutted Yanga Mbiwa

Yanga Mbiwa used to play for NUFC

I support NUFC

Me and Lionel Messi are bffs

Why did that happen? Not like Messi, or Maps.

If you watch the footage, you can just about make out Mapou saying something like "I had more of a challenge against Shola in training you daft dwarf"