Who would you go for?

BONTEMPI

So why have Brighton sacked Poyet?  Twitter seems to think it's because he ordered a member of staff to shit on the floor in the Palace changing rooms but that sounds like made up bullshit.

Money it seems to me, ie he wants more to spend.

So why have Brighton sacked Poyet?  Twitter seems to think it's because he ordered a member of staff to shit on the floor in the Palace changing rooms but that sounds like made up bullshit.

To be fair, it hasnt been confirmed if the shit came from a bull.

So why have Brighton sacked Poyet?  Twitter seems to think it's because he ordered a member of staff to s*** on the floor in the Palace changing rooms but that sounds like made up bullshit.

Money it seems to me, ie he wants more to spend.

That wouldn't equate to breach of contract though would it? 

edit: and the same to the above.

edit edit: or did I make up the breach of contract thing?  I'm sure I read that though.

I went to the FA cup final semi when he scored his usual goal. Unsurprisingly never been overly fond of Poyet.

whats that got to do with his managerial ability?    Personally i dont like the way he opens his mouth.....looks like an angler fish gasping for air...

Quite clearly a more important reason to not hire him!

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/315/6/2/angler_fish_by_kiartia-d32nwu4.jpg

Guest VanBarduck

Poyet ? Is he french ?

U, r u gay ?

Yes I am, you homophobic c*** !

Edit: well, in fact I'm not , I was trying to make you feel like an idiot and I horribly failed  ;D