Who would you go for?

BONTEMPI

Ketsy gets my vote. He is realistic option (Rafa? Please. Many of those listed would not touch us) and would certainly command the players respect, in that they would have his hand around their throat if they didn't.

Bonus points: we would not have to beg or trick him to get him here. He already knows the fans and the City.

He is a championship level manager and that is where we are going to be. A perfect fit.

I'd take Kets as well. Frankly I don't care if we stay up so praying for Rafa or Moyes is pointless to me.

I'd rather have a club legend come in, relegate us but galvanise the fans behind him.

[emoji38]

This is a joke right?

Which part?

See Sunderland for a reference, they change manager every year and it gets them 5-10 games so they survive. He stumbles and they sack him, repeat ad infinitum...

Fuck that.

The whole appoint ketsbaia part?

Ketsy gets my vote. He is realistic option (Rafa? Please. Many of those listed would not touch us) and would certainly command the players respect, in that they would have his hand around their throat if they didn't.

Bonus points: we would not have to beg or trick him to get him here. He already knows the fans and the City.

He is a championship level manager and that is where we are going to be. A perfect fit.

I'd take Kets as well. Frankly I don't care if we stay up so praying for Rafa or Moyes is pointless to me.

I'd rather have a club legend come in, relegate us but galvanise the fans behind him.

[emoji38]

This is a joke right?

Which part?

See Sunderland for a reference, they change manager every year and it gets them 5-10 games so they survive. He stumbles and they sack him, repeat ad infinitum...

Fuck that.

Thought I was clear? Club as we knew it is dead. Why strive for someone like Benitez? We're going down, if not now then soon, I'd rather have someone that actually cares about the club.

[emoji38]

This is a joke right?

Which part?

Fuck that.

Thought I was clear? Club as we knew it is dead. Why strive for someone like Benitez? We're going down, if not now then soon, I'd rather have someone that actually cares about the club.

I'm not entirely convinced that is the case, it hinges on what we do about the current incumbent.

Out of staying up for another season with this imbecile in charge and relegation or even a couple of relegations, and the slight chance that Ashley might sell and this twat might get sacked, there's only one choice for anyone but the brain dead