Who would you go for?

BONTEMPI

So we're just assuming that Moyes' automatically gets us into the top 4 then? :lol:

No. I'd assume that sooner rather than later he'd have us challenging for it.

I'm just surprised that Liverpool and Spurs weren't in for him last season then. Even now with their dodgy managers you would think he'd be a shoe in. Imagine what he could do with their money #fellaini.

So we're just assuming that Moyes' automatically gets us into the top 4 then? :lol:

No we wouldn't, especially under Ashley. He'd do what he did for large percentage of his Everton career, be the best of the rest and get a top 6 spot when one of the usual candidates have an off year.

I'd snap anyones hand off for that right now though.

No we wouldn't, especially under Ashley. He'd do what he did for large percentage of his Everton career, be the best of the rest and get a top 6 spot when one of the usual candidates have an off year.

I'd snap anyones hand off for that right now though.

So finishing in the top 6 'a large percentage of the time' isn't challenging for the top 4?

He finished in the top 5 on 3 occasions, with the likes of James Beattie up front.

Whole thing is just a car-crash. It would be exciting to see someone like De Boer come in but I'd be equally as happy with someone like Moyes, who would make the squad functional and stabilise us. A year ago we could've switched managers and given the new guy a serious squad to work with. We'd have been in the top 8 in no time. Now though, even the squad is full of absolute dross and the new guy, should he ever arrive, has a serious fucking rebuilding job.

I know it's boring to be negative constantly but we are truly in the fucking doldrums at the minute, like. We're years behind - absolutely miles away because, in addition to the appalling manager and coaches, we're also gradually worsening the quality of the squad. Obertan, Colback, Williamson and Dummett will all be starting tomorrow, man.

Can't see the light at the end of the tunnel atm. Everything is awful.

Guest antz1uk

it's getting so bad now i think i'd even be willing to accept Redknapp and i hate the man, but his methods may just work for a couple of seasons, that said i'd have to never ever listen to his interviews or watch deadline day ever again

Steve McLaren.

Would take him, but there is no reason why he would come here now. Sounds like he total backing at Derby, good young players and a fantastic chance of getting into the premier league next season.