Who would you go for?

BONTEMPI

honestly don't have a clue who Ashley would go for if it does happen. If a gun was put to my head to guess who he may go for I'd say somebody like O'Leary or Curbishley, both would be ridiculously grateful to have a chance at premier league again and thus wouldn't put up any kind of fight against Ashley selling players season after season and not replacing them properly

Same, don't think he did that bad of a job at Spurs but not sure if he is cut out to be a full time manager. Seems like the kind of guy that could come in for a month or so to build morale but once it all went to shit he wouldn't know how to sort it out.

I really don't care much at this point. They'll not be Pardew, which gives me 100% more hope by default.

:thup:

Whoever it is, if they have any balls they probably won't last that long. Absolute miracle getting rid of Pardew though.

I'd love a Jemez, Tuchel, De Boer, Howe or Galtier type, but fully expecting Pulis or Sherwood. Maybe he'll promote Carver, Beardsley or Coloccini to manager.

Jemez, Tuchel, De Boer, Galtier, Garde, Girard or someone like. Someone to get us playing football, someone to get us looking lke a real fucking club again and someone who isn't a grade a cunt.

Not a chance Howe would leave his club being so close to something so impressive as back to back promotions. 

would anyone give Ketsbaia a job?  did a great job managing in Cyprus and loves the club

Something tells me loki would.