Who would you go for?

BONTEMPI

If it's a case of waiting until the end of the season for someone to finish their contract / the season, I'd be more than happy with that.  Too many occasions of us not thinking appointments through and think any half decent caretaker could see us safe without many problems.

Please just not someone from the english merry-go-round of managers. Ketsbaia and Tuchel are out of a job at the moment and I'd be ecstatic with them. However Laudrup's and de Boer's contracts are up in the summer and if that means Beardsley or Sherwood in the meantime I'll also be happy. I'm actually very worried but so relieved at the same time.

Please just not someone from the english merry-go-round of managers. Ketsbaia and Tuchel are out of a job at the moment and I'd be ecstatic with them. However Laudrup's and de Boer's contracts are up in the summer and if that means Beardsley or Sherwood in the meantime I'll also be happy. I'm actually very worried but so relieved at the same time.

Why Ketsbaia? He's done fuck all apart from getting sacked by Georgia

Why Ketsbaia? He's done fuck all apart from getting sacked by Georgia

Ban this sick filth.  He did well with Georgia and that Cypriot lot.  SJP would be rocking if he came back too.

Why Ketsbaia? He's done f*** all apart from getting sacked by Georgia

He did an amazing job in Cyprus and his record with Georgia is quite decent. He also had a stint with Olympiakos but was fired after six games. He actually didn't lose a single one of them nor did the team concede a single goal. I know he isn't the most glamorous choice but he's realistic and in my opinion worth the gamble.

Because Palace's approach was unforeseen, Ashley is almost certain to go with Carver/Beardsley for a while. He doesn't tend to make rash moves, or act on a whim. His eventual appointment of Lawrie Sanchez will be well calculated.

Having a manager who is a religious nutjob and scrans Gary's before going on the tele does not sit well with me.

Also digging through the vaults of history and coming out with a manager who achieved very little is bound to be a good idea.