Who would you go for?

BONTEMPI

Glad to see Rudi Garcia on the list.

He's coped well despite have been gutted in the transfer market - lost quite a few key players in the space of two seasons. Rate him as a coach & developer of players with technical excellence.

Guest Craig-NUFC

Think Rafa will be a tad bit out of our price range. Probably earns more than our highest paid player.

Glad to see Rudi Garcia on the list.

He's coped well despite have been gutted in the transfer market - lost quite a few key players in the space of two seasons. Rate him as a coach & developer of players with technical excellence.

He's actually my first choice not because he's French either i just rate him really highly for what we require.

Can't see him coming here though.

The problem with Rafa is that he's also a negative manager and he has a huge ego and lashes out at fans for criticising him. Not a good fit in my opinion.

Any manager who has a history of defensive football should be ruled out immediately.

I don't think the board have the courage to go for an up and coming European manager - or someone like Rafa who might ask questions of them.

That's what scares me about any appointment, would end up being someone safe and English.

The last time we had to make a managerial appointment the board had a toxic reputation for undermining their managers and not supporting them in the transfer market.

Hopefully this has changed given how they backed Pardew to the hilt this year. May enable us to make a better appointment.

Laurent Blanc

Temuri Ketsbaia

Blanc is as negative as Pardew.

The mentality of that French side when they played against England at the Euros was as bad, if not worse, as anything that Pardew has come-up with here. They didnt look bothered about it winning it at the end...... I think they thought they would top that group easily.

Cunts.

The last time we had to make a managerial appointment the board had a toxic reputation for undermining their managers and not supporting them in the transfer market.

Hopefully this has changed given how they backed Pardew to the hilt this year. May enable us to make a better appointment.

Also its a plus of managers not having control of the players bought. Remember Souness with £50m.