Who would you go for?

BONTEMPI

Can you imagine. We play the worst stretch of football possible and are only saved because another team manages to be even more shit.. So then we hire that manager?  :lol:

:lol:

Guest axel

Would love Bob Bradley. He's done wonders with my local team in Norway. Dunno if he's good enough for the PL but his personality and energy is class.

Can you imagine. We play the worst stretch of football possible and are only saved because another team manages to be even more shit.. So then we hire that manager?  :lol:

If they get shot of Carver then they need some fat fucker to fill the tracksuits.  It wouldn't surprise me if they tried to save on the lettering, as they could just call him Jelly Cunt and save a couple of quid.

Would love Bob Bradley. He's done wonders with my local team in Norway. Dunno if he's good enough for the PL but his personality and energy is class.

We wouldn't look like a gaggle of absolute fucking retards on the pitch, I'll say that much for him. Football would be pretty bog-standard 4-4-2/4-5-1, Bradley's old school. Intelligent coach, soft-spoken but highly respected by his players. Great ass on him, 6/10, would bang.

Guest antz1uk

Remi Garde has moved back up to third favourite.

John Carver has gone from 20/1 to 8/1 after achieving one point and further bringing us close to relegation :frantic:

Steve Bruce is currently 22/1

Allardyce is favourite to take over at the mackems.

he would be absolutely perfect for them, would work wonders with them. fat headed cunt

We wouldn't look like a gaggle of absolute f***ing retards on the pitch, I'll say that much for him. Football would be pretty bog-standard 4-4-2/4-5-1, Bradley's old school. Intelligent coach, soft-spoken but highly respected by his players. Great ass on him, 6/10, would bang.

Fucking disciplined bunch too. We'd defend and play like it was actually an important match. Bradley teams never hid man - never. And softies were usually booted the fuck out.

:lol: I've decided it's best to simply avoid thinking about it.

We wouldn't look like a gaggle of absolute f***ing retards on the pitch, I'll say that much for him. Football would be pretty bog-standard 4-4-2/4-5-1, Bradley's old school. Intelligent coach, soft-spoken but highly respected by his players. Great ass on him, 6/10, would bang.

Fucking disciplined bunch too. We'd defend and play like it was actually an important match. Bradley teams never hid man - never. And softies were usually booted the fuck out.

That would be our shitty captain gone, at least. Remy Cabella too, unfortunately.

Probably right. He was substance over style and you'd never really be entertained. You'd get results. He's every bit of keep it tight and nick a goal or 2 that many of these PL managers seem to preach - but he coached his teams to fight and never ever give up.

I'd never want him as manager here but I'd take him over many names brandished about that are of the Bruce ilk.

Probably right. He was substance over style and you'd never really be entertained. You'd get results. He's every bit of keep it tight and nick a goal or 2 that many of these PL managers seem to preach - but he coached his teams to fight and never ever give up.

I'd never want him as manager here but I'd take him over many names brandished about that are of the Bruce ilk.

Yeah dunno that he'd hack it in the Prem...OGS did well in the Tippeligaen (albeit with a far bigger and wealthier club than Stabaek) and then fell flat on his face with Cardiff. I do think Bradley could do a good job in a bigger league though, low-to-mid table club in France or something. He does have significant experience and success at the international level as well.

FWIW Stabæk play some Barcelona-esque football over here these days. So entertaning I even watch them withoit a bet on. Only Rosenborg are more entertaining, but Rosenborg have like 30 times Stabæk's budget and can just sub on good players infinitly. Stabæk has a core of about 6 or 7 talented players, but even when they sub on some 17 year old nobody you don't notice any drop in entertainment value as their style is so ingrained. It's fantastic. I'd have Bradley here in a heartbeat and wevome him with a big ass "Captain America" tifo.

Guest zicomartin

I think most of our problems are pretty basic.

We just need a proper central midfielder in midfield to 'control' the game.  Like Medhi Abeid.  Then a 'passer' or 'ball player' next to him, like Anita, or even Colback (with some proper coaching to show himself to receive a pass).

This is where JC is such an idiot (playing Raylor and Jonas in CM).  Everytime we are chasing the game, JC just empties the midfield for more 'wingers wiv fret'.

And we subsequently concede more.

It isnt even that complicated, just deny the opposition control of the midfield and they probably wont score.

Yet the dumbnuts in charge can only manage 1 point in eleven games, when we only ever needed 3.

Guest Roger Kint

Laudrup doesnt want to go to a midtable club like West Ham. Another one off the non existent list

This opinion might be a little optimistic and bases entirely on hope but I don't think we're such an ugly prospect for a young manager with ambition. Assuming we stay up Mike will have to spend some decent money even just to get the club back to a safe midtable position. I also don't think the squad is too bad, we've just been left woefully under staffed with a group of coaches with absolutely no tactical know how. If you look at all of the other relegation contenders there's not many from those squads who you'd think will definitely be on the move in the summer. Even if you just take a few players from the squad like Krul, Tiote, Perez, Cabella, Sissoko and Janmaat we have a fairly talented core of players that have performed at two or three times the level of what they're currently producing. Couple that with that fact that if we do stay up we will have an absolutely abhorrent points total while producing some of the most turgid ineffective football going. It wouldn't be too hard for someone to come in who has even the slightest element of tactical know how and make themselves look very impressive.

Obviously this is solely dependent on staying up and Mike spending to keep us in the league next year. Neither are certainties.