Who would you go for?

BONTEMPI

Guest bimpy474

Might be ridiculed for this but would anyone consider MON? We saw what he could do at Villa when he had decent players, delivering consecutive top 6 finishes. It all went sour at Sunderland but he also had good spells like their God Di Canio is experiencing now and it'll go wrong for him too. That club is destined to be embroiled in relegation battles no matter who's in charge. Moyes would be my first choice but I'm not sure how realistic that acquisition is. Martinez second choice but after him I'd have to say MON, I'm struggling to think of a better candidate that we could get.

http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/get%20out/grand/get-out-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-192.gif

Might be ridiculed for this but would anyone consider MON? We saw what he could do at Villa when he had decent players, delivering consecutive top 6 finishes. It all went sour at Sunderland but he also had good spells like their God Di Canio is experiencing now and it'll go wrong for him too. That club is destined to be embroiled in relegation battles no matter who's in charge. Moyes would be my first choice but I'm not sure how realistic that acquisition is. Martinez second choice but after him I'd have to say MON, I'm struggling to think of a better candidate that we could get.

Smells of Mackem

Smells of Mackem

I can smell the incest from here. (As I'm sure he can on his fingers)

f*** Poyet

Because he put us out of the cup a couple of times?

I would think it's his friendship with Dennis Wise.

And his general cuntness for me.

(Also don't think I've got over the FA Cup Semi Final as well).

Is he a general cunt? Always seemed quite easy going to me in interviews.

He's competitive, not sure about how much of a cunt he is, I think that's just down to some history which wasn't really his fault from what I can see. In any case, I'd far rather have an intelligent, ambitious young manager who knows how to set up a team than someone who's everyone's pal but who's ideas about football are prehistoric.

For those who are suggesting Benitez will be offered the job, is it even a given that he's getting sacked at Chelsea? They are finishing the season quite strong, and must be in with a great shout of winning the Europa cup.

For those who are suggesting Benitez will be offered the job, is it even a given that he's getting sacked at Chelsea? They are finishing the season quite strong, and must be in with a great shout of winning the Europa cup.

He's said he will leave yes.

Benitez is a good manager, but i find it hard to like him after his Liverpool days. I'd like Rudi Garcia or Montanier. Maybe a bit too much french then but i honestly don't care. They already know about most of our players. Especially Garcia who probably is the realistic one of the two. And he refuses to play the long ball game.

Fair enough. It will be interesting to see if he sticks to that if they win a cup and he is offered the job full time.

Fair enough. It will be interesting to see if he sticks to that if they win a cup and he is offered the job full time.

He won't be offered the job full time, though. :mou:

Remy and Redknapp double deal when QPR go down.

:kinnear:

Really wouldn't amaze me tbh. They've tried to get him before, and he's a cockney wideboy prick. They like those.

'Arry wouldn't come,man. We wouldn't give him the dough or control he'd want. Thank fuck.

He won't be offered the job full time, though. :mou:

Seeing as you are our resident José expert/stalker do you think he will go back? I hope he does like. Bit bored of the league at the moment.

Seeing as you are our resident José expert/stalker do you think he will go back? I hope he does like. Bit bored of the league at the moment.

He won the CL in 2010 and stayed at the Bernabeu.

This time, he'll win the Champions League and he'll stay in London.

Really wouldn't amaze me tbh. They've tried to get him before, and he's a cockney wideboy prick. They like those.

'Arry wouldn't come,man. We wouldn't give him the dough or control he'd want. Thank fuck.

I think he's more bothered about being close to his pad at Bournemouth or wherever it is.

I asked my 1 year old niece what she thinks of Pardew and she started crying.

Granted, she doesnt quite grasp the concept of speaking without making animal noices yet, and she is apparently afraid of me for some reason,  but ill take it as a clear sign. Everybody hates him.

I think he's more bothered about being close to his pad at Bournemouth or wherever it is.

Good. He's as full of shit as Pardew even if the football is better.

I asked my 1 year old niece what she thinks of Pardew and she started crying.

Granted, she doesnt quite grasp the concept of speaking without making animal noices yet, and she is apparently afraid of me for some reason,  but ill take it as a clear sign. Everybody hates him.

:lol: