Who would you go for?

BONTEMPI

Guest palnese

Didn't 'Arry confess that he'd signed a contract with us, but we agreed to rip it up as he didn't want to leave Landaan afterall?

I asked my 1 year old niece what she thinks of Pardew and she started crying.

Granted, she doesnt quite grasp the concept of speaking without making animal noices yet, and she is apparently afraid of me for some reason,  but ill take it as a clear sign. Everybody hates him.

:lol:

Not sure if Arry would be able to work under the transfer policy we have in place effectively tbh.

I think it's a lot more realistic than last time we approached him.

Do you not think its miserable enough around here or something? :lol:

Not sure if Arry would be able to work under the transfer policy we have in place effectively tbh.

Well I don't know how Mike would feel about agents fees ending up in Fido's french bank account.

If Pardew got the welly I would personally like to see Benitez at Newcastle. Doubt if we would be at the arse end of the table if he was boss.

Don't think he would ever get the job here though, I cant see him as being the yes man that Partridge is.

I'd take Rafa...massive step up over Pardew.

Whoever we get I don't want them to be british whatsoever. We need a manager that can coach and make us play as a team both attacking and defending. Maybe a punt on Poyet, Zola or Martinez would be best. Alternatively a Rafa or other experienced coach from abroad that can work with the players we have and accepts the director of football mentality

If Pardew got the welly I would personally like to see Benitez at Newcastle. Doubt if we would be at the arse end of the table if he was boss.

Don't think he would ever get the job here though, I cant see him as being the yes man that Partridge is.

I'd take Rafa...massive step up over Pardew.

Rafa would be a massive step up as you say, but I don't think he would ever want to come here... Whoever we get, I hope he is a winner type and not just a yes man..

f*** Poyet

Because he put us out of the cup a couple of times?

I would think it's his friendship with Dennis Wise.

And his general cuntness for me.

(Also don't think I've got over the FA Cup Semi Final as well).

Is he a general cunt? Always seemed quite easy going to me in interviews.

He's competitive, not sure about how much of a cunt he is, I think that's just down to some history which wasn't really his fault from what I can see. In any case, I'd far rather have an intelligent, ambitious young manager who knows how to set up a team than someone who's everyone's pal but who's ideas about football are prehistoric.

Me too. Fwiw I've got a bit of a disliking for him but it's based on nothing else but him scoring against us :lol: As I say he's always seemed a canny bloke when I've seen him interviewed.

He'd certainly get a chance from me.

f*** Poyet

Because he put us out of the cup a couple of times?

I would think it's his friendship with Dennis Wise.

And his general cuntness for me.

(Also don't think I've got over the FA Cup Semi Final as well).

Is he a general cunt? Always seemed quite easy going to me in interviews.

He's competitive, not sure about how much of a cunt he is, I think that's just down to some history which wasn't really his fault from what I can see. In any case, I'd far rather have an intelligent, ambitious young manager who knows how to set up a team than someone who's everyone's pal but who's ideas about football are prehistoric.

Me too. Fwiw I've got a bit of a disliking for him but it's based on nothing else but him scoring against us :lol: As I say he's always seemed a canny bloke when I've seen him interviewed.

He'd certainly get a chance from me.

Yeah I remember his celebrations pissed me off as well but if you take your black and white specs off he was just hyped, it wasn't anything personal. If he was wearing our shirt we'd have loved it. Seems very respectful as a manager, far more than that cunt Di Canio.

So you really just assume that Martinez is going to work every day and just doing the bare minimum to keep Wigan treading water and taking his foot off the gas at taking them further forward?

No, I'm not saying he just can't be arsed to take them forward :lol: I am questioning if he has the ability to do it.

That's a bit different to doing the bare minimum though man. :lol:

I think he means bare minimum of their goal, not with the bare minimum of effort.

And I'd agree with him. Martinez does nothing more than you'd expect, Wigan were an established PL club by the time he took over, and he's just maintained that (or lowered it, given his inferior league standing to Bruce).

So you don't rate Martinez, question the wisdom of Di Canio's appointment in another thread and are championing Steve Bruce as a superior manager to both. I'm impressed by your football intelligence :thup:

:lol:

WTF, you're taking the p*ss out of me because:

1) I don't think I've seen enough to suggest Martinez is an exceptional manager (never said he was bad, I said I don't see why he's so highly rated when he's finished lower than the previous manager)

2) I'm not convinced that Di Canio will be a good manager after 3 games.

3) "I'm championing Steve Bruce as a superior manager to both" which obviously I didn't say or imply, I just mentioned in relation to the lauding of Martinez that he's finished lower than Bruce - that's just an objective fact, you drew your own conclusions about what that suggests about manegerial ability.

A career in tabloid journalism beckons :clap: 

Remy and Redknapp double deal when QPR go down.

:kinnear:

Really wouldn't amaze me tbh. They've tried to get him before, and he's a cockney wideboy prick. They like those.

'Arry wouldn't come,man. We wouldn't give him the dough or control he'd want. Thank f***.

I think he's more bothered about being close to his pad at Bournemouth or wherever it is.

Didn't Golfmag say he signed a pre-contract (I've forgotten the legal term).

Guest neesy111

Zola!

Didn't do much at West Ham did he?

Hands were tied.  They got relegated the season after he left under Avram Grant.