Who would you go for?

BONTEMPI

Benitez

Montanier (looks like he's signing an extension though)

Martinez

Girard

Rijkaard

Ketsbaia

Those would be the ones of the top of my head. More than likely it would be Ian Holloway though.

is ketsbaia actually any good?  in ideal world he walks in the door tomorrow morning and goes apeshit on the entire squad, by the next game he's got them running through brick walls and shit

thing is you know, you just know that if a decent manager was given 5 days to the next game we'd have a chance...i'd expect to see an overnight turnaround from tiote & cabaye as well for example

we could win another game without pardiola

is ketsbaia actually any good?  in ideal world he walks in the door tomorrow morning and goes apeshit on the entire squad, by the next game he's got them running through brick walls and shit

thing is you know, you just know that if a decent manager was given 5 days to the next game we'd have a chance...i'd expect to see an overnight turnaround from tiote & cabaye as well for example

we could win another game without pardiola

His record so far is very good.

If it's a French manager, then my choice would Claude Puel. Doing very good job at Nice.

Don't care what his passport says i just want the best man for the job, can be f*cking Korean for all i care.

Oldtype will do a better job than Pardew.

Are people basing this on Euro 2012? His overall record for Bordeaux and France is good. Imagine of Sir Bobby had been judged and written off by everyone in 88.

He's extremely negative not the best trait for the players we have.

Maybe he just wasn't cut out for international football, but his goals for record at Bordeaux suggests he's hardly "negative".

Stojkovic was an interesting shout, actually. I'm warming to that option.

My list is Stojkovic, Martinez, Benitez, Montanier and Pellegrini.

I'd love to say Montanier was realistic but, if we aren't scouting Spain for players, we're probably not aware of him :(

Fuck Blanc, Nut, your priorities are all wrong. Get Ketsybaba (as my granddad used to call him)'s wife on Facebook and tell him to come to Newcastle airport, Ben Arfa will pick him up.