Relegation; Predict your Bottom 3

Minhosa
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Personally I would love it if it were Wigan, Villa and QPR who go down, but I can only see 2 of those 3 going down, I believe Reading will be the third team.

Wigan have been flirting with relegation every season since they came up, it is about time they went down, Villa are just abysmal and I want them to go down because of our final day defeat to relegate us and QPR I just severely dislike.

Yep this weekend will probably just about determine who is f***ed. If QPR don't win I think they are down. Reading and Villa must both be shitting it coming up to that game.

Villa Reading has 1-1 written all over it.  Both teams shitting it not wanting to lose.

Watch it be a 4-4 mega game of the decade.

Unfortunately, I think Villa might just get out of it by the skin of their teeth. They haven't looked too bad in the last few games and they have winnable fixtures coming up.

I think they might too, but my (Villa) wife will not let me say it. She's steeling herself for the worst.

Jesus, that sounded a bit Bimpyish there.

Anyway, I think it's three from the bottom five. Not that I don't think Southampton are actually pretty good, but the teams are so close now that a couple of bits of bad luck can leave someone in the shit. Reading are down IMO, and I have a sneaking suspicion QPR will falter again. I'm going to say Wigan too, as their luck might just run out.

OK, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is on, and I'm bored. Let's kill some time and look at the run-ins. A quick look at the games against the top seven:

Sunderland 4 (2H, 2A)

Reading 4 (2H, 2A)

QPR 3 (1H, 2A)

Wigan 3 (1H, 2A)

Newcastle 3 (2H, 1A)

Villa 3 (2H, 1A)

Southampton 2 (0H, 2A)

And then the games against the bottom seven:

QPR 5 (3H, 2A)

Sunderland 4 (1H, 3A)

Villa 4 (2H, 2A)

Newcastle 3 (1H, 2A)

Southampton 3 (2H, 1A)

Reading 3 (3H, 0A)

Wigan 2 (1H, 1A)

So the "big" games:

Sunderland 8 (3H, 5A)

QPR 8 (4H, 4A)

Villa 7 (4H, 3A)

Reading 7 (5H, 2A)

Newcastle 6 (3H, 3A)

Southampton 5 (2H, 3A)

Wigan 5 (2H, 3A)

Sunderland still have a lot of tough games to come, and their April looks incredibly awkward. It wouldn't take too much to drag them in.

Sunderland really need to win this month, if they don't then it's going to be tough especially when teams around them seem to be picking up some kind of momentum.

Still think they'll do enough though, same with villa, jut starting to see some quality come through now they just need a couple of good results.

Think we have 3 wins in us at least and that will be enough for us.

Out of the bottom 5, there is only 1 team I want to stay up, and that's Southampton, out of the other 4 I will be annoyed who ever stays up.

QPR - Can't stand Arry, so would like them to get relegated just to put him down a peg. Also a very poorly run club.

Wigan - Getting annoyed at the amount of times they seem to be gone, then magically turn it on, turning into Barca, and staying up.

Reading - Don't know why just don't like them as a club, could be to do with McDermott, just don't like them.

Villa - For there antics when we got relegated.

I don't know about Villa. They could have and should have conceded more last night, even when they score they are cancelling it out by conceding just as many if not more. Currently they have conceded the most goals in the Premiership this season. QPR will be up for it now and I can't see Villa outscoring them, they best result they will get there will be a draw. Reading are good at scoring as well and that will be difficult for them. In total Villa on paper have 3 winnable games and in all honesty, I can see them getting 4 points at most from them.

Villa are playing a bit better, but they're still losing. It's really hard to call at the moment. Still think QPR are finished.

That's my worry. Sooner or later we have to start getting better results.

Our next two matches are Reading away and QPR (who I think are doomed) at home. If we win those two, then I think the momentum will see us ok.

Win one, draw one, and we'll still be ok.

Anything less and we are screwed.

I am still backing Lambert, though. I had hoped we'd be able to disinfect the club entirely without going down in the process, but I suspect we may have to go down first.

It is remarkable how much good will he still has. There's barely a bad word said against him from the supporters.

I really suspect QPR are going to get out of this, and I'll be gutted if they do.

Ideally I'd love QPR, Villa and A.N.Other to go down. Preferrably Sunderland but that's probably asking too much.

Oh, and our last game of the season?

Wigan away. I shall say no more. Mostly because I start to fill my pants just thinking about the possibilities there.

FWIW I know there is still a lot of ill feeling after our relegation day at Villa Park, but I reckon a similar thing could have happened elsewhere too and that many Villa fans didn't join in. I've always had a soft spot for Villa and I hope if anyone down there survives it's you lot.

Why is everyone so high on QPR all of a sudden? They've won once, against Southampton. Not exactly world beaters.

QPR will drop.

Thing is, been saying for a while QPR were never really completely cut adrift. They're still much more likely to go down than they are to stay up, but the win vs Southampton hammers home the point about them still being in contention. I think it'll be very close, and ultimately I wouldn't be shocked if they do somehow stay up. 4 points can easily be made up, even if you're shit and indeed have performed like shit for the first 27, 28 games.

Oh, and our last game of the season?

Wigan away. I shall say no more. Mostly because I start to fill my pants just thinking about the possibilities there.

FWIW I know there is still a lot of ill feeling after our relegation day at Villa Park, but I reckon a similar thing could have happened elsewhere too and that many Villa fans didn't join in. I've always had a soft spot for Villa and I hope if anyone down there survives it's you lot.

Cheers, mate.

To be entirely honest, if we do go down, it will be our own fault. All we needed in January was a bit of experience at CB, and we didn't get it. Mistifying.

Why is everyone so high on QPR all of a sudden? They've won once, against Southampton. Not exactly world beaters.

QPR will drop.

For me it's because their team is actually not THAT bad, especially compared to those around them.

The problem lies not in a lack of innate talent, but with them being a bunch of overpaid primadonnas who are just there for a quick buck. If Redknapp can sort that out and get them playing with a semblance of pride, and let's face it for all the problems we have with him being a despicable cunt he is a good man-manager, they could easily pull out of this.

Hope they don't though, obviously.