Official: Yoan Gouffran signs new contract with Goztepe

Tooj

Guest firetotheworks

Loved that turn/spin he did, nice dummy too :thup:

I forgot about that dummy. I loved that. The reverse ball back out to Cisse (I think) when we were on the counter in the first half was class as well.

He was an unsung hero today. Offered plenty of movement and wanted the ball almost on every occasion. He's certainly got pace and it is what ultimately brought about the equaliser. He worked really hard, kept possession well and his tracking back was canny too. Long may this continue.

Another bargain it seems :)

I'm so pleased we got this guy, of all the signings this was the one I was probably the most apprehensive about as I knew absolutely nothing about him.

His work rate is amazing, he seems an intelligent player and he's always doing what he can for the team.

Really, really impressed me today. The difference on the wing compared to Shola or Cisse is unbelievable. The passing, control, movement, fitness he showed just today has surpassed Shola's cumulative efforts over the course of the season. 

A million quid? Fucking hell. :lol:

Glad he's getting recognition, I thought he was really good today. So smart, quick clever passes combined with workrate and movement.

When he dragged that shot wide in the first half someone behind me called him 'just another Obertan'. :anguish:

He's already surpassed my expectations, I knew he could play a bit but I didn't expect that he would put in the amount of work he's getting through.

thats the thing, will he keep up that work rate, hope so.

Wow, never seen him before (at Bordeaux)! Impressed me very very much, what a player! Didn't expect him to be half as good. Composed, intelligent, athletic and much more, so allround!