Official: Yoan Gouffran signs new contract with Goztepe

Tooj

Needs to be played in his best role, which is upfront sniffing at chances. If HBA get gets away with it when he's played "out of position", then I'm not sure why YG is getting so much stick. Especially when he's demonstrated to us that he is a good player.

Disappointed with him last night. Thought he could've given more cover to Dummett when he was clearly struggling to contain Deulofeu, especially as he wasn't offering anything going the other way.

Only just read his article, Fully indoctrinated by the occultist Pardew.

The amount of times Gouff references hard work was jarring. Awful to read.

We bought a pretty handy goal scorer and turned him into a chump, who thinks he's done his job if he runs around 'working hard'.

Desperate stuff.

Pure shite tonight like. Didn't play outwide, didn't cut in and add anything again. Slowed everything down again. Even the run around thing ain't worth it.

Thought he hung Dummett out to try as well.

Only just read his article, Fully indoctrinated by the occultist Pardew.

The amount of times Gouff references hard work was jarring. Awful to read.

We bought a pretty handy goal scorer and turned him into a chump, who thinks he's done his job if he runs around 'working hard'.

Desperate stuff.

Gouffran's looked like a grafter with zero end product since we signed him and I said it at the time. He's a decent striker, who's isn't really good enough in that role to start for us.

Still think he could fill in now and again out-wide as part of a front 3, as a winger in a 4-4-3 he's f***ing hopeless though.  Anyone with sense would know that he'd be hopeless there though.

He's that bad he's hopeless when we've got an extra man. :(

Still think he could fill in now and again out-wide as part of a front 3, as a winger in a 4-4-3 he's f***ing hopeless though.  Anyone with sense would know that he'd be hopeless there though.

He's that bad he's hopeless when we've got an extra man. :(

:lol: 4-4-2*

Even worse today than he was on Tuesday, some effort that.

If we had a manager who could use a squad we could bench him, unfortunately we don't.

http://footballformation.co.uk/news/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/gabriel-obertan.jpg

Remember seeing him once, the commentator mentioned him failing to get back (instead of Haidara) which says it all. We sign a practically 1 in 2 striker and he is being criticised for not being at left back :anguish:

Remember seeing him once, the commentator mentioned him failing to get back (instead of Haidara) which says it all. We sign a practically <b>1 in 2 striker</b> and he is being criticised for not being at left back :anguish:

We didnt, his record here matches his career

In the season and a half before signing for us he scored 24 goals in 57 appearances for Bordeaux.

:thup: Most of the journos before he arrived commented on how much he improved since being put up front, but ignore that...

Ronaldo has already been told this but seems to have a very short memory, I suppose the 500 punches to the head per sparring session will do that.

Guest bimpy474

And yet he's played probably 2 or 3 games up top for us. Top management that.

1 apparently. :notbad:

Even better, well done Alan you sure are a genius.

In the season and a half before signing for us he scored 24 goals in 57 appearances for Bordeaux.

:thup: Most of the journos before he arrived commented on how much he improved since being put up front, but ignore that...

Ronaldo has already been told this but seems to have a very short memory, I suppose the 500 punches to the head per sparring session will do that.

Nah, Ronaldo just knows 73 goals in 299 games isn't quite 1 in 2.

Nah, Ronaldo just knows 73 goals in 299 games isn't quite 1 in 2.

I thought the word 'striker' would have been enough but next time I will try and be a little more specific for those (you) who seem to struggle with comprehension :)