Official: Yoan Gouffran signs new contract with Goztepe

Tooj

Being forced to play in an alien postion by captain idiot.

I dont see the point in bying a forward and then forcing him out side.  Its like playing Cisse up front on the rright.  it makes no sense.

I haven't watched us much in recent months but it seems like an age since he's had a good game. He needs a break from his own crapness. He seems totally Jonas'd. Used to be a goal threat... what happened to this lad? Looks absolutely awful.

I genuinely can't remember the last time he was anything resembling not being utterly shite? H-eadbutt-ull probably.

I haven't watched us much in recent months but it seems like an age since he's had a good game. He needs a break from his own crapness. He seems totally Jonas'd. Used to be a goal threat... what happened to this lad? Looks absolutely awful.

With him and Dummett bombing down the left it's no surprise to Riviere should be scoring hattricks every game withthe amount of quality delivery incoming.

With him and Dummett bombing down the left it's no surprise to Riviere should be scoring hattricks every game withthe amount of quality delivery incoming.

it is awful.  Willo next to Dummett. Colback and Tiote next Gouff - I won't be going out of my way to watch that guff.

Guest neesy111

I don't hate him, he just doesn't deserve to be starting where he's playing at the moment.  I'd rather play him up-top if he needs to be selected.

I don't hate him, he just doesn't deserve to be starting where he's playing at the moment.  I'd rather play him up-top if he needs to be selected.

Why would you play a defender up front?

Not that bad of a player, but when you get a starting place regardless of how bad you play week in week out you wont perform at your best. If we had a manager with an ounce of a brain he would drop him and make him fight for his place.

You can't hate the guy. He is playing where he is put by a clueless manager with a track record of ruining players.

Gouf came to us as a striker and is being told to play on the wing in a team completely devoid of attacking intent and creativity.

I feel sorry for the guy more than anything. He seems like a decent bloke and i'm sure he's not enjoying it any more than you are.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...