Official: Yoan Gouffran signs new contract with Goztepe

Tooj

Scared of to what extent McClaren will show himself as a Pardew type of team selector. Boring, tested and "safe".

same here, suspect he'll want a certain number of "established" types in his 11, especially if he's starting 20 year olds at CB and CF

That's the biggest worry, yep. If he can't get rid of worthless 'grafters' he'll have limited success.

Really believe/hope Gouff has just been playing because he's fit and we don't care about these games. No sentient being could conclude he's better than the other options for competitive fixtures.

Well, McClaren is hardly a hugely innovative or successful manager / head coach. He's played decent football with, what, a couple of clubs at points in his career? Not sure what people are honestly expecting, I highly doubt he's going to orchestrate impressive, beautiful, flair driven football. I'm totally setting my own expectation bar low (not as low as Pardew / Carver mind) and fully expect him to field dross like Colback and this twat over other players we would hope or expect to see starting.

• 4 weeks later...

Hate to be the bearer of bad news but that looks like he is dropping his lass off at the airport.

Only one suitcase?

What are you expecting like, Homer Simpson's Lil Lugger attached to the back of him? If he's going over there to sort a transfer he's hardly going to pack his house up yet :lol: