Official: Yoan Gouffran signs new contract with Goztepe

Tooj

Guest ItalianMagpie

Ok, I read somewhere that Bordeaux set the price at 1 million and we offered 750k, which was obviously rejected.

Someone to say it's bollocks please.

Ok, I read somewhere that Bordeaux set the price at 1 million and we offered 750k, which was obviously rejected.

Give me £50 and I'll tell you anything you want.

I'll take £49

Guest ItalianMagpie

Give me £50 and I'll tell you anything you want.

I'll take £49

Any less, anyone?

I could also take this, but I want a new thread and a blatantly misleading title :lol:

Guest ItalianMagpie

It's funny, because no matter what Bordeaux said we would always offer about 200k less and try and meet them in the middle.

Ashley watches too much Bargain Hunt.

Yes but ffs, with less than 10 days to go and we desperately needing a striker and being only 2 points above relegation and in free fall he needs to save 200k?? :dowie:

It's funny, because no matter what Bordeaux said we would always offer about 200k less and try and meet them in the middle.

The guy is unbelievable. Delaying things over 250,000 euros.

He essentially wants the guy for free now, as that 750,000 euros we bis was to buy out the rest of his contract apparently.

He essentially wants the guy for free now, as that 750,000 euros we bis was to buy out the rest of his contract apparently.

:neutral:

Surely that is what every transfer is though?

Guest ItalianMagpie

He must have got the idea of bidding 0 from San Lorenzo.

As long as we come to a deal eventually, I don't really mind that they go in low first. Obviously it will p*ss some people off, but in this case it doesn't seem to be that far away from what they want.

I think Ashley is determined to have NUFC known to be a club that can't be messed around with on deals, which is a good thing.

However, this is an extra 250,000 Euros we're talking about though, as Bordeaux are only asking for 1 million Euros, not pounds, but Euros.

Bearing in mind the player's actual worth is around £7 million if his contract isn't running down, I'd have to say Ashley is taking things way too far on this one.

It's embarrassing ...

As long as we come to a deal eventually, I don't really mind that they go in low first. Obviously it will p*ss some people off, but in this case it doesn't seem to be that far away from what they want.

I think Ashley is determined to have NUFC known to be a club that can't be messed around with on deals, which is a good thing.

However, this is an extra 250,000 Euros we're talking about though, as Bordeaux are only asking for 1 million Euros, not pounds, but Euros.

Bearing in mind the player's actual worth is around £7 million if his contract isn't running down, I'd have to say Ashley is taking things way too far on this one.

It's embarrassing ...

Gouffran's worth 7m? Nah, not having that. :lol:

It's embarrassing ...

Gouffran's worth 7m? Nah, not having that. :lol:

Transfermrkt is usually pretty accurate for players values, and I'm going off of that.

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/yoan-gouffran/profil/spieler_23825.html