Official: Yoan Gouffran signs new contract with Goztepe

Tooj

Few blokes who sit behind me at the match hate this bloke like, constantly going on saying he's s**** and was just a panic buy. Quite staggering to be honest. They were overjoyed when he was taken off yesterday.

Tell them that I said that they're idiots.

:lol:

Just reading Magpie's post again. It's so ludicrous it's untrue.

So it's not even that they don't rate him. They actually hate the guy.

There are people out there who can actually go to watch a Newcastle game, and see the performances Gouffran has had, and come away hating him as a player.

What a world we live in.

Few blokes who sit behind me at the match hate this bloke like, constantly going on saying he's s**** and was just a panic buy. Quite staggering to be honest. They were overjoyed when he was taken off yesterday.

Tell them that I said that they're idiots.

:lol:

Just reading Magpie's post again. It's so ludicrous it's untrue.

So it's not even that they don't rate him. They actually hate the guy.

There are people out there who can actually go to watch a Newcastle game, and see the performances Gouffran has had, and come away hating him as a player.

What a world we live in.

Fortunately it would appear that 99.99% of fans at SJP and beyond rate this guy very highly and apprecate the skill, work and team ethic he displays.

I honestly can't believe we got him for 550k. I don't know how we're consistently getting away with paying so far below market value for players.

Sure you don't want Danny Graham for £5,000,000?

:troll:

I honestly can't believe we got him for 550k. I don't know how we're consistently getting away with paying so far below market value for players.

Is that all he cost? :o

Thought it was closer to 1.5m

• 3 weeks later...

Nice to see him and Amalfitano get involved with the disabled supporters event :thup:

They took Ben Arfa out for a walk?

:memelol:

:papiss: :mou:

• 2 weeks later...

He really isn't very good tbf.

Been a very important outlet for us, especially whilst HBA has been out. We've not seen the best of him either, imo. Will be better when we've got a bit more balance in our front 3.

Guest palnese

Works his socks off, but he's sitting a bit too deep for my liking. Think he's movement could work very well with Cisse up front. We have to sort out our attacking play for that to work, mind.

So did Alan Smith.

Don't even get me started on Shola.

Not really, threw himself into lots of reckless tackles but wasn't exactly a hard worker. Just given that label because he had fuck all else to offer.

Gouffran is a much better player and has looked good imo. Restricted as a goalscoring outlet like when Ba or Cisse have played wide though but much more suited to that role.