The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Guest Craig-NUFC

robert huth ‏@robert_huth

Socks and sandals to work tomorrow!!!

robert huth ‏@robert_huth 3m

Get in! 90000 towels will be on the seats of wembley!!!

robert huth ‏@robert_huth

Socks and sandals to work tomorrow!!!

robert huth ‏@robert_huth 3m

Get in! 90000 towels will be on the seats of wembley!!!

And you'll be nowhere near the pitch you lanky pile of shyte.

Guest icemanblue

Jamie Redknapp was a professional football player, man. Hasn't got a fucking clue. :lol:

Alaba is a delight. 20 years old ffs.

He is fantastic but it definitely helps that Ribery is in front of him, the amount of defensive work i have noticed him do over the two legs was immense.

Was like a 2nd LB at times and one of the main reasons Alves got no change at all.

Guest Sophie S

Shame the Bundesliga is f***ed for the next decade. Formidable and admirable side, hope Dortmund spoil their party.

Yes, hope Dortmund will do it in the final and manage to challenge Bayern in the league, too, over the following years.

I am very nervous.

Till now I am 100% sure I like women but I am not quite sure this will remain like this till the match hour.

Last Newcastle x Benfica match I almost kissed my neighbor's cat.

Guest P.Aimar10

I am very nervous.

Till now I am 100% sure I like women but I am not quite sure this will remain like this till the match hour.

Last Newcastle x Benfica match I almost kissed my neighbor's cat.

Most nervous game this year for me, second one was the newcastle away.

I was nervous all day and the game only starts tommorrow xD

Finesse shot should just be renamed the Robben shot. Ridiculous how often he cuts onto his left and scores in the top corner

He's good at it, but what makes it so good is his ability to change/alter and shoot into the first post. What I still don't get though is how good Robben must seriously be, I know he's a very good player, but the fact that everyone knows he's going to cut inside and he still manages to do it 99% of the time says something. A bit like Garrincha who everyone knew what he would do but still managed to do it 99% of the time.

"You should know that, in fact, we're not living our first fairy tale. We actually don't get along with fairies anymore. We don't really care about them now. As friends, we only have old ghosts left. We have calluses in our hands and feet. We stink.

You should know that, like the fairies, History is afraid of us. We know her secrets. All of them. Not all of them are nice, not all of them bring us to the top, not all of them are pretty.

But we know them all, we've been there.

Our turk friends, consider yourself warned. With or without fairies, your story ends today and here."