Florian Thauvin

Yaron
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Absurd sequence of events. This one goes all the way back to Summer 2014 and the Cabella deal.

Marseille must be putting together sexy brochures for all their wingers to spam us with.

It's beyond me how businessman mike allows signings like this to happen. If we're not going to fucking play him, don't sign him in the first place. Failing that, just force spineless Steve to actually give the lad a chance. And if he's flouncing and won't play, you try and get someone to work with him and get him out of his rut. Lots of options that you'd imagine such an astute business mind could consider.

There has to be some clauses in his contract that the deal wasn't 13 million up front. No way is Mike so stupid throwing money away

I thought your whole policy was to do business up front and not fuck about with a million clauses? Genuine question.

There has to be some clauses in his contract that the deal wasn't 13 million up front. No way is Mike so stupid throwing money away

I thought your whole policy was to do business up front and not f*** about with a million clauses? Genuine question.

Yea it is. That is why this seems so stupid deal to make. He most likely isnt coming back.

Binned after 420 minutes of action. 7 hours to virtually sack off a young player adapting to a new league, language and culture who cost circa £13,000,000.

Heads should fucking roll, like.