Newcastle United vs Chelsea - 02/02/13 at 3pm (not on TV)

Dave

Why should we boo Ba? He is part of the reason we finished where we did (in spite of our dolt of a manager) and left as was entirely expected.

Nature of football... as much as he did for us won't matter, he left after not agreeing a deal to stay said a few comments about now playing with world class players. I am more than sure he will be boo'd.

Agreed. Still seems daft like. I'm sure Mike Willaimson is gutted now that demba has pissed all over his international-playing-dream chips.

Ba will get a poor reception, score, celebrate in reaction to said reception then be booed by outraged fans.

:thup:

i'm imagining this kind of of celebration

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Football/Clubs/Club_Home/2011/10/31/1320094093012/Demba-Ba-celebrates-after-007.jpg

the place will explode :lol:

Guest icemanblue

Telegraph has Mata as playing having shaken off his knock

Chelsea have confirmed that he's fit.

:undecided: He's not bad. Hardly Yohan material. 6/10.

:lol:

Irrespective of the selection I don't expect much from this game or next week's. Three points in total from the game on Tuesday and the next two is OK. The four that follow after Spurs are where we need to take points. Tomorrow and next Saturday can be fun. The games that follow are crucial.

Guest ItalianMagpie

Irrespective of the selection I don't expect much from this game or next week's. Three points in total from the game on Tuesday and the next two is OK. The four that follow after Spurs are where we need to take points. Tomorrow and next Saturday can be fun. The games that follow are crucial.

We left behind way too many points to think there are games we don't need to take points from. In fact, we have to compensate horrible defeats like Swansea, West Ham and Reading by taking points when we're not expected to, not least because when we will be we can't be sure that we're actually going to and the games are quickly running out.

We left behind way too many points to think there are games we don't need to take points from. In fact, we have to compensate horrible defeats like Swansea, West Ham and Reading by taking points when we're not expected to, not least because when we will be we can't be sure that we're actually going to and the games are quickly running out.

It's how we perform against our main rivals that matters, not how we perform against Champion's League winners and title favourites because anything we get from them will be fluke, albeit gratefully accepted. We must beat the teams around us and any other points will be a bonus.

I wouldn't applaud him but I can't blame him for joining a club who are more likely to bring in trophies whilst earning a lot more money.

I don't expect players to become die-hard Newcastle fans 18 months into playing for us.

If he went to QPR I would boo, Chelsea? No.

Ba will get a poor reception, score, celebrate in reaction to said reception then be booed by outraged fans.

:thup:

i'm imagining this kind of of celebration

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Football/Clubs/Club_Home/2011/10/31/1320094093012/Demba-Ba-celebrates-after-007.jpg

the place will explode :lol:

If he does that...:rant: