Transfer deadline day

Stifler

Guest chicken little

just awoke from a dream where we sneaked in jose enrique before the window shut. vivid enough to make me check the news.

Odemwingie deal collapsed after Junior Hoilett refused to move to WBA on loan.

'Unfortunately he turned up on the premises and the cameras were there... he wasn’t the only player who turned up yesterday and didn’t get the deal done.'

:lol:

Who's Allardyce talking about when saying he met a player for a coffee then he ditched him and signed for another club?

Wouldn't you ditch the fat fucker having just witnessed him demolish 14 almond croissants, 8 muffins and 7 skinny latte's in half an hour?

Who's Allardyce talking about when saying he met a player for a coffee then he ditched him and signed for another club?

Wouldn't you ditch the fat fucker having just witnessed him demolish 14 almond croissants, 8 muffins and 7 skinny latte's in half an hour?

No chance.

Dunno, I love Adam Richman so its a tough call.

Guest icemanblue

Did nothing come of the Diame bid? I went to bed and the bidder was still private.....

Massively dodgy this, like. The SkyBet account was tweeting the odds on him moving throughout the day as well. Only SSN carried the story, with no apparent evidence.