Transfer deadline day

Stifler

People who don't rate Welbeck are mad like. He'll do well at Arsenal.

He's an average player who has 2 things going for him which hide his mediocrity: he's English and he's young. He'll probably do better at Arsenal mind.

Guest firetotheworks

He's the type of player you appreciate at matches more than on tv imo. His off the ball work is excellent. If player cam was still a thing it would be great to watch with Welbeck.

Surprised Defoe didn't make it back to the PL.

TFC in turmoil again, sacked Nelsen and his staff, real chance of not finishing in play-off spots.

But then again, he is on 90k/week, been injured for weeks...and always in downtown Toronto at Roof top parties, shagging quiet a few girls at once. He is having a decent time here for practically doing very little, the bastard.

Surprised Defoe didn't make it back to the PL.

TFC in turmoil again, sacked Nelsen and his staff, real chance of not finishing in play-off spots.

But then again, he is on 90k/week, been injured for weeks...and always in downtown Toronto at Roof top parties, shagging quiet a few girls at once. He is having a decent time here for practically doing very little, the b******.

Really shouldn't. I'd imagine the atmosphere to be totally ruined.

The window has proved a predictable disaster for NUFC fans - 2 players out, none in despite the weaknesses in the side being obvious to a blind man.

Either Ashley is trying to force the pressure on to Pardew in a (vain in my view) effort to get him out, or he is preparing to jump ship to Rangers and spending the bare minimum on NUFC...he couldn't give 2 stuffs if we go down because it will be someone else's problem.

Likely scenario is that Pardew is fired around Christmas, maybe in early Feb so the Jan window is closed to a new manager and we face a desperate scrap to stay up once again.

Another wasted season and those who decided to boycott STs must be sighing with relief.

He's an average player who has 2 things going for him which hide his mediocrity: he's English and he's young. He'll probably do better at Arsenal mind.

Welbeck is far from mediocre.

Wellbeck is a good footballer, he just doesn't seem to have the attributes to excel in a position. He isn't creative enough to operate as a true attacking mid, and not clinical enough to be a striker. He has a collection of skills that just don't seem to lend themselves to a particular role he could be great at.

Didn't you say the same thing about Cleverley? I'm sorry, but I think it's fair to not trust your judgement on Man U players ;)

Everybody gets it wrong sometimes. I do think Cleverley has a good footballer inside him somewhere mind, but he's completely shot of confidence and has been terrible since Fergie left. He used to play short, quick passes and try and drive forward under Fergie, then it all went wrong for him.

Welbeck is different though. He's obviously a good player. He'll fit in well with the pass and move of Arsenal. If he plays up front for them all season he'll get 15+.

As I said earlier 12-15 goals and 8-10 assists for Welbeck this season at Arsenal. He's going to look really good in that team playing every week, with Giroud out. Think people will be quite shocked how much better he'll look.