Transfer deadline day

Stifler

Have to say brummie your lot made me chuckle last night.

Jim White say's 'someone behind me asked what about the Villa?'

cut to reporter surrounded by some of your finest. About 5 seconds til FHRITP is ripped out loud and clear...and back to Jim it is then.

Hilarious.

cut to reporter surrounded by some of your finest. About 5 seconds til FHRITP is ripped out loud and clear...and back to Jim it is then.

Hilarious.

I know it's all very childish, but all that FHRITP stuff last night screwing up SSN's wank-a-thon was the highlight of the night.

A lot of people just don't pay attention to that side of the game. He creates so much space for others to run into as well. That will be devastating at Arsenal. Ramsey will have a field day. Giroud won't regain his place.

Why sell him then, that too to a rival?

A lot of people just don't pay attention to that side of the game. He creates so much space for others to run into as well. That will be devastating at Arsenal. Ramsey will have a field day. Giroud won't regain his place.

Why sell him then, that too to a rival?

I've already said I didn't want him to be sold, but in any case if all our strikers are fit and firing, Welbeck isn't first choice. He would never have been sold under Fergie.

Hilarious.

I know it's all very childish, but all that FHRITP stuff last night screwing up SSN's wank-a-thon was the highlight of the night.

If you allow your reporters to be surrounded by mongs then you have no right at all to complain if they then decide to act like mongs.

Yellow ties, fucking 'totalisers', constant updates on which players could be moving, pushing the odds via SkyBet, Big fucking Ben, Natalie Sawyer's latest yellow dress, Jim "the cunt" White. Put it all together, douse it in petrol, burn it and shoot the ashes to the Moon. It's an absolute twatfest. 

Hilarious.

I know it's all very childish, but all that FHRITP stuff last night screwing up SSN's w***-a-thon was the highlight of the night.

If you allow your reporters to be surrounded by mongs then you have no right at all to complain if they then decide to act like mongs.

Yellow ties, f***ing 'totalisers', constant updates on which players could be moving, pushing the odds via SkyBet, Big f***ing Ben, Natalie Sawyer's latest yellow dress, Jim "the c***" White. Put it all together, douse it in petrol, burn it and shoot the ashes to the Moon. It's an absolute twatfest.

Can we keep Natalie though :lol:

Hilarious.

I know it's all very childish, but all that FHRITP stuff last night screwing up SSN's w***-a-thon was the highlight of the night.

Yellow ties, f***ing 'totalisers', constant updates on which players could be moving, pushing the odds via SkyBet, Big f***ing Ben, Natalie Sawyer's latest yellow dress, Jim "the c***" White. Put it all together, douse it in petrol, burn it and shoot the ashes to the Moon. It's an absolute twatfest.

Keep her, lose the dress.

Harumph.

Hilarious.

Keep her, lose the dress.

Harumph.

Sounds good.

Another twat to add to your list, at least this one is appealing :thup:

Hilarious.

Yellow ties, fucking 'totalisers', constant updates on which players could be moving, pushing the odds via SkyBet, Big fucking Ben, Natalie Sawyer's latest yellow dress, Jim "the cunt" White. Put it all together, douse it in petrol, burn it and shoot the ashes to the Moon. It's an absolute twatfest. 

Pointing at that big fucking screen with the total spend on it and pretending it is exciting to see it so high rather than a pretty fucking sad indictment on the priorities of the modern world.

I hate them all.

Hilarious.

Pointing at that big fucking screen with the total spend on it and pretending it is exciting to see it so high rather than a pretty fucking sad indictment on the priorities of the modern world.

I hate them all.

Bang on. :thup:

They take themslves so seriously though. It's painful. Balague waxing on about pish.

That's what had me creased at the Villa link, jim being all 'mateish' then bam...FHRITP, less than 5 seconds in and the look of bemusement on White's face.

That guy with the lips who dont quite cover his teeth, spanking away at the obscene amount of money being spent on salaries, fees, agents etc. Just obscene and almost a parody.

Quite why the reprters have to be at the grounds/training camps is a mystery. What? for 10 seconds of inane chat through a car window? Utter mong fest.

The vibro in the ear was total TV gold. Bizarre, random and exactly what the 'fuck fest' deserved, irreverant disdain.

Natalie and Kirsty appart...

BT tried the jokey, panel approach and I recall one of them saying the money being spent was 'immoral' I thnik he said (may be wrong on that mind).

That's where I disagree like. I think Arsenal already have runners in abundance and Giroud is a much better out and out striker than Welbeck. I can't see it working for him at Arsenal tbh, I think about it and it just doesn't fit together with me at all.

disagree here. If anything he's too similar to Giroud. Welbeck has more potential certainly and he's dangerous on the break but overall they have a lot of the same strengths and the one great weakness - you wouldn't want him taking the clutch shot at the 91st minute. That's what Arsenal needed to improve. Instead they've got a younger, faster Olivier Giroud but less handsome.