Newcastle United 2 - 1 Stoke City - 10/03/13 - post-match reaction from page 31

Beren

Was unable to see the match until the 86th minute, so I was following it on twitter until then. Walking home I saw we had tied it. Got back to my hotel and accessed the fox-app to watch it from 86 onwards. Soon as Cisse received that ball I said confidently - GOAL. And he scored. The person I was with was mighty impressed with my prediction upon the trap. :lol:

Guest neesy111

I'd be doing the same if I had to sit next to you. Surprised he goes at all, to be honest.

What a typical comment.  Shows what a sad man you are.

I'd be doing the same if I had to sit next to you. Surprised he goes at all, to be honest.

http://www.ihatethemedia.com/wp-content/uploads/chick_fight.jpg

Guest icemanblue

:lol: Love it.

I couldn't believe that the winner wasn't offside, at the time. :lol:

I celebrated, but had to wait for Yorkie, Slim and TaylorJ01 to join in.

I then proceeded to hug the lass next to me  :megusta:

:lol:

Slim: "Rocker, swap seats with me - I don't wanna swear all the time next to this nice lass."

Rocker: ":troll:"

Tiote will get a kicking on here tonight, and Cabaye will be lauded for his freekick :lol: :lol:

Tiote deserves to get a kicking, his challenge was f***ing stupid but I agree he had a blinding game apart from that.

Cabeye however, his dead ball skills are f***ing gash! I know we want to keep the guy happy so he doesn't leave us, but come on, someone has to tell him that he's off corners and (indirect) free kicks!

The problem isn't JUST cabaye though. The players in the box don't seem arsed about corners. Albeit needing 14 bloody corners to get it right, Cabaye did drop around 2 corners into the 6 yard box. But all our players just watched instead of attacking the ball.

:lol: :lol: I fucking love Nees'y and Inochi. Good forum feud, this one.

Guest bimpy474

:lol: :lol: I fucking love Nees'y and Inochi. Good forum feud, this one.

Just like the two old blokes from the muppets :lol:

I'm surprised that MotD didn't show Begovic pushing / punching Taylor's face, they spent enough time on the Cisse incident. That winner was such a weird goal for me. I refused to believe it was onside, and by the time I was convinced the time for celebrating was over :lol: Such an anti climax.

Taylor taunting their keeper as he was trying to build his wall for the Cabaye free kick, and then running over and basically tea-bagging the poor bastard after it went in - that was the highlight of the whole match for me.

I thought he was rushing to the net to grab the ball at first, then it turns out he just wanted to shove his nuts in the keeper's face and holler abuse at him instead  :lol:

Also has anyone mentioned that the winning goal was Cisse's first shot of the entire game?

I mean, great, we won, but that is kind of f***ed. Completely f***ed, in fact.

He's not getting into the positions at the moment, when we create chances its usually someone else in the position where Cisse should be.

A bit confused by it all tbh, he's way too deep at the moment.

I'm surprised that MotD didn't show Begovic pushing / punching Taylor's face, they spent enough time on the Cisse incident. That winner was such a weird goal for me. I refused to believe it was onside, and by the time I was convinced the time for celebrating was over :lol: Such an anti climax.

Taylor taunting their keeper as he was trying to build his wall for the Cabaye free kick, and then running over and basically tea-bagging the poor b****** after it went in - that was the highlight of the whole match for me.

I thought he was rushing to the net to grab the ball at first, then it turns out he just wanted to shove his nuts in the keeper's face and holler abuse at him instead  :lol:

Aye really weird nobody picked up on it, Begovic hit him pretty good before we took the free kick. Think that provoked Taylor's strong reaction.

Aye really weird nobody picked up on it, Begovic hit him pretty good before we took the free kick. Think that provoked Taylor's strong reaction.

By nobody I assume you mean the media? The whole of the Gallowgate were screaming for Begovic to be sent off. The ref consulted the linesman and nothing was given. I haven't seen a replay of it to see how much was in it.