Newcastle United vs Anzhi Makhachkala - 14/03/13 @ 8.05 pm (ESPN)

Nobody

If I book online today will they be posted today? I know they're quick getting them posted and they normally get delivered next day but I'd rather just collect them from the Box Office because I'll be going straight from work on Thursday.

Advice to the people I've seen on here wanting to go in the Gallowgate and waiting for cash turnstiles - I wouldn't wait. Looks like they're opening up the remaining blocks in the Gallowgate and they're selling out pretty fast - there's also pretty much nothing but singles anywhere else in the ground.

Apologies if this has already been covered; but is it safe to assume Level 7 will be open on the night (cash turnstiles)? Seems to be fuck all in the way of seats together.

Last chance fancypants. I'm ringing to buy tickets now.

Apologies if this has already been covered; but is it safe to assume Level 7 will be open on the night (cash turnstiles)? Seems to be fuck all in the way of seats together.

Ah man... I'm still waiting on my flatmate. You just get yours now, bud. I'll be out before the game either way. :thup:

Ah man... I'm still waiting on my flatmate. You just get yours now, bud. I'll be out before the game either way. :thup:

Ok mate. See you there  :aww: