First ever Toon match you attended?

Dinho lad

Last home game of the relegation season. Lost 1-0 to Fulham, Bassong got sent off and Vidukas equaliser was dissallowed! The high going into that game after beating Boro midweek only to be shot down with the reality of relegation was awful. Think that might've been Fulhams only away win that season. Not a great start!

Started supporting NUFC in 1996 but I only managed to attend my first game in 2004. It was at home to Spurs..... we lost 1-0 to a Timothy Atouba goal. :okay:

Cracking goal that. First home game of the season wasn't it?

My first game was Rushden and Diamonds away in pre season 95-96. Think we won 3-1.

First game at SJP was Leicester at home the week after the Chelsea semi in 2000. We lost 2-0 and Robbie Savage scored a screamer.

First away game was Wigan away in 2005. Missed the backpage bus I was booked on by 5 mins, so paid 50 quid for an on the day train. Over 100 quid in total to see us screwed over.

I should have given up then!

1982 - Fulham at home, nufc score two in the last minute to win the game...SJP went fucking mental, ill never forget that day.  Proper mental.

remember our old man hoying you in the air at the winner- in the west stand paddock.

My first game was a pre season friendly against benfica and the great Eusebio, the official opening of the east stand- remember being proper scared by the height. cant remember the year- round about 73ish.  Supermac once told me Eusabio was simply untouchable in the game.

I have faint memories of being taken to Joker park in the 70s as a kid- but my first proper away trip with mates and that was Carlisle nyd '84  3-1 loss on the way to promotion.

1982 - Fulham at home, nufc score two in the last minute to win the game...SJP went f***ing mental, ill never forget that day.  Proper mental.

remember our old man hoying you in the air at the winner- in the west stand paddock.

My first game was a pre season friendly against benfica and the great Eusebio, the official opening of the east stand- remember being proper scared by the height. cant remember the year- round about 73ish.  Supermac once told me Eusabio was simply untouchable in the game.

I have slight memories of being taken to Joker park in the 70s as a kid- but my first proper away trip with mates and that was Carlisle nyd '84  3-1 loss on the way to promotion.

Never seen out like it, goals used to be celebrated back in those days.

Started supporting NUFC in 1996 but I only managed to attend my first game in 2004. It was at home to Spurs..... we lost 1-0 to a Timothy Atouba goal. :okay:

Yep. 

SBR was sacked few weeks later. :undecided:

Yep. 

Um Bobby wasn't sacked after that Spurs game.

Can't remember the opposition or the score for certain and neither can my dad (who took me). It would've been 1993 as I got a load of NUFC gear Christmas 1992 and was desperate to get to a match after that. I think it was a low scoring affair, possible 1-0 or 1-1. I didn't have my glasses with me so I couldn't see a thing (hadn't realised I'd be so far away so never thought to take them - keep in mind I needed glasses if I sat at the back of the class :lol: )

All I can remember is being in absolute awe at the noise and all the people, loved it though despite being a very shy child.

Yep. 

I know..... it was FEW WEEKS LATER.

Yep. 

I know..... it was FEW WEEKS LATER.

You got the wrong season.

1982 - Fulham at home, nufc score two in the last minute to win the game...SJP went f***ing mental, ill never forget that day.  Proper mental.

I have slight memories of being taken to Joker park in the 70s as a kid- but my first proper away trip with mates and that was Carlisle nyd '84  3-1 loss on the way to promotion.

Never seen out like it, goals used to be celebrated back in those days.

remember one fat guy lying on his back in a star shape on the terraces just screaming :lol: