First ever Toon match you attended?

Dinho lad

I think my first game was Shearer's proper debut... Away at Lincoln at Sincil Bank, think we won 2-0 and Shearer scored a peno. Shaka was in goal too!

Part of the Darren Huckerby deal I think? My Dad was at that game, he's got a booklet full of autographs from the pub afterwards. He got Ginola's autograph for my Mum, he wrote 'best wishes Vicki' (she's called Nicki).

My first was November '98, 1-1 at home to Blackburn. Lost on penalties.

Started supporting NUFC in 1996 but I only managed to attend my first game in 2004. It was at home to Spurs..... we lost 1-0 to a Timothy Atouba goal. :okay:

Cracking goal that. First home game of the season wasn't it?

Yep. 

SBR was sacked few weeks later. :undecided:

Um Bobby wasn't sacked after that Spurs game.

I know..... it was FEW WEEKS LATER.

You got the wrong season.

:lol:

Wimbledon away 95 as a 5 year old, 3-3. Was too cold, too noisy

First time at SJP was beating Leicester 3-1, 98 maybe?

I ahd been down Peterborough that weekend, strange weekend that was.

somebody mentioned coldest game the other day- absolutely no doubt in my mind John Andersons testimonial- thought i was going to die.

I remember a game in the mid 80s v Barnsley, it was a boring 0-0, terrible match and fucking freezing.  Or was i really there, did it really happen, was I remote viewing the game...who knows, i dont.

Wimbledon v Newcastle, 1999.

1-1, don't really remember much except that I was in the Wimbledon end because I got the ticket through their football school thing :lol:

When Shearer scored my dad squeezed my leg so I wouldn't jump up and celebrate :lol:

1982 - Fulham at home, nufc score two in the last minute to win the game...SJP went f***ing mental, ill never forget that day.  Proper mental.

Kenny Wharton and David Mills...oh the memories - 'twas bonfire night if I remember correctly. One of my early games in the Scoreboard having graduated from the benches!

My first game? The previous August, first home game of the Season vs Shrewsbury: lost 1-0 at home: Mills had a stinker, but christ I was hooked...

I clearly remember looking at the Gallowate and thinking 'that's for me' !!!

1982 - Fulham at home, nufc score two in the last minute to win the game...SJP went f***ing mental, ill never forget that day.  Proper mental.

Kenny Wharton and David Mills...oh the memories - 'twas bonfire night if I remember correctly. One of my early games in the Scoreboard having graduated from the benches!

My first game? The previous August, first home game of the Season vs Shrewsbury: lost 1-0 at home: Mills had a stinker, but christ I was hooked...

I clearly remember looking at the Gallowate and thinking 'that's for me' !!!

that was such a shitter that game :lol:

edit- it was 83/84 btw lads.  82-83 we got mauled at home 4-1  iirc by fulham.