Newcastle 1 - 0 Anzhi - 14/03/13 (1 - 0 on agg) post-match reaction from page 36

Dave

Jesus, PA. Maybe some Rocky music here? That shit that plays after Adrian says "Win".

This is why we ain't shit coming out.

:lol:

:lol: HT tunes were dead laid back, Beren. Unacceptable.

Different Ian. "What's Newcastle Online?" One of the most embarrassing moments of my life. Made me show him the forum on Tapatalk and everything FFS.

All the clues were there, I'd heard someone call him Ian, he said earlier he drinks slowly and this guy was taking forever with his pint, he was talking about digital marketing.

If that actually was Ian W he's a fucking dick. :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Different Ian. "What's Newcastle Online?" One of the most embarrassing moments of my life. Made me show him the forum on Tapatalk and everything FFS.

All the clues were there, I'd heard someone call him Ian, he said earlier he drinks slowly and this guy was taking forever with his pint, he was talking about digital marketing.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Cisse offering next to nothing in general play. Anita anonymous. We need him to put his foot on the ball and take control. We're losing the ball in really dangerous areas repeatedly. It's not just lack of movement - there's been some brutal first touches out there.

Actually not true about Cisse, he's managed to make the ball stick a couple of times. What exactly do you expect him to do? He has literally no support or quality service or movement around him.

Yeah, brilliant layoff from Cisse just there. More of that please.

:lol: