Newcastle United 1 - 0 Fulham FC - FT - Post match relief from page 45! :D

Dr. Nguyen Van Falk

I don't think we've been shit/pathetic, like - we've done alright. We survived the Pardew's bizarre total re-shuffle and have generally been the better side, but Fulham are just playing it cool. You can see them exploiting our rickety defence.

Utterly awful.

Whenever we attack, it's always the same - three vs six while six of our players hug the edge of our area.

Totally agree. Not enough get ahead of the ball to give options.

People need to calm down. They are being positive and pressing Fulham who are a good counter attacking side. Just hope we continue 2nd half in the same vein. The players are being encouraged to express theselves for once...shame it has taken so long.

I don't think we've been shit/pathetic, like - we've done alright. We survived the Pardew's bizarre total re-shuffle and have generally been the better side, but Fulham are just playing it cool. You can see them exploiting our rickety defence.

The problem is it's the same story every match in which we've had good possession. You just don't expect us to score. And if we do, you're waiting for that defence to be exploited to the max.

Dull and boring. No atmosphere. Seems like the players and the crowd just don't care. The only bit of noise is when they boo Duff.

As much as I hate Duff he gets the ball, keeps it and generally puts a decent ball in. If I only watched us every week I'd not know that such players exist.

Dull and boring. No atmosphere. Seems like the players and the crowd just don't care. The only bit of noise is when they boo Duff.

What is there to cheer about?

They could maybe try to get behind the team rather sitting there like a Man U crowd.

Guest andrew

I'd consider putting anita at right back, moving sissoko deeper (he's really poor up front) and bringing on Campbell to play behind Cisse, he seems to have an awareness and good touch

Utterly awful.

Whenever we attack, it's always the same - three vs six while six of our players hug the edge of our area.

Totally agree. Not enough get ahead of the ball to give options.

Even if they've been given licence to get forward (which I doubt) very difficult to change mindset within a week.

Who came on as sub, I bet it wasnt an attacking option.

Would you expect it when it was a full back coming off like? :lol: Anita on and in the middle, Jonas switched to left back. An argument for not shifting it around so much but that's about the only complaint that can be made.

Who came on as sub, I bet it wasnt an attacking option.

Anita for Santon but I am not sure what attacking option we would make that early in a game and replacing a full back (this will be me sticking up for Pardew no matter what again I suppose). Jonas went to left back btw.