Newcastle United 1 - 0 Fulham FC - FT - Post match relief from page 45! :D

Dr. Nguyen Van Falk

It was throughly deserved, but we were 2 minutes away from the whole forum wanting to kill Pardew. Strange and fickle game this.

Still think he had a shocker. The Shola sub just killed any momentum at a point when it looked like it was only a matter of time before we fucked lady luck right off and scored anyway. We dominated again at the end after the AC sub, but even then he didn't look like he knew where he was meant to be. His energy gave us a lift though so Pardew deserves some credit for that.

What a fucking game, we deserved to win that. We actually played well today , just lacked that finish, up until the end. Takes all the pressure off the derby. :D

Followed the last ten minutes refreshing this thread sitting in the dark and silence on my bedroom floor. Feels good man.

Stroking yourself?

Didn't want to mention that I'm completely naked, thought it would seem weird.

Haha, loving this from the BBC Sunday football live thing:

1649:

Newcastle 1-0 Fulham - Papiss Cisse (90 mins)

Fulham had several opportunities to clear the danger but they fail to do so and Papiss Cisse pokes the ball beyond Mark Schwarzer. Newcastle boss Alan Pardew celebrated by diving into the crowd.

1652:

FULL-TIME - Newcastle 1-0 Fulham

Three points for Newcastle who ease their relegation worries thanks to Papiss Cisse's late strike. Alan Pardew clenches his fists. The Magpies fans are on their feet, cheering their men from the pitch.

FULL-TIME - Chelsea 2-1 Sunderland

Rafael Benitez and Paolo di Canio embrace on the touchline as the referee blows his whistle. Chelsea remain in contention for a fourth-placed finish while Sunderland are still in trouble.

Source:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22057265

Yep, frightened my 18 month old.  Sorry pal.

And as some already mentioned, that flick by Cisse was intentional. Watch the replays. That was an extraordinary piece of skill considering the time and situation, he is class, no matter how unlucky/wasteful/whatever he can be at times...

Krul - 8. One absolutely stonking save and his distribution was a lot better than normal.

Simpson - 6. Pressed well but wasteful in the final third.

Taylor - 7. Comfortable day for him and unlucky not to have scored, I thought.

Yanga-Mbiwa - 7. Similarly comfortable, and started off attacks nicely.

Jonas - 8. Absolutely brilliant performance, was like him in his first season the way he drifted past players.

Cabaye - 6. Alright, not really in it a great deal but an assist at the end of it.

Anita - 6. Similar, really. Important to our play going forward.

Marveaux - 7. Probing and promising without the final ball, played well.

Sissoko - 7. Constant thorn in their side, drove forward really well and at the heart of our attacking.

Gouffran - 7. Again, just an annoyance for the Fulham defenders. His pace is useful and he was unlucky not to have forced a pen.

Cisse - 7. Saved himself an enormous amount of criticism with that brilliant goal.

I thought it was an excellent performance tbh that should have finished 3 or 4-0.